BY GENERIC

Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Shakes: 15 grams of protein Only 1 gram of sugar 160 calories Only 2 grams net carbs see more...

Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
THE BOMB! I can not even explain how tasty these are. Seriously the best flavor of atkins shakes you would swear its loaded with sugar thats how good it taste. I used these as a meal replacement and it keeps you full and really helps with cravings. Super satisfying.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This is by far my favorite flavor, best when very cold and shaken.  Over time, I have learned to use these drinks in the morning, when taking my morning meds and vitamins, and not finish it, then drink the 2nd half mid morning when I feel hunger and need a snack.
This strategy really keeps me going and helps not slow me down, allowing me to be sated and not feel like pigging out at lunch.
By cutting carbs (sugar), I have lost over 100 pounds, slowly and safely.
Chris D.
Prescott, AZ
Love it! Great for a high protein, low sugar diet. Like enjoying a chocolate milk. Is a bit on the pricey side, but sometimes you can find a 4 pack with 2 bonus shakes (6 for the price of 4). Yum.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
I was really surprised that I liked these so much. A lot of protein drinks are chalky and just plain nasty, but these are yummy and a great source of protein!
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love these! I can have them anytime of the day. Sometimes I have them for breakfast and sometimes I simply have them for a late night snack.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Love buying these! Great source of protein. If there is a grocery outlet near you they usually have them at lower prices. They taste so good!
harmonee f.
Alva, FL
I don't like protine shakes buts this brand is good. I nice meal replacement and I get all the vitamins I need for the day and feel full
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile, AL
Great morning shake! I drink one on the way to class everyday to get my day going!
Alma S.
Dallas, TX
I received a free sample of this and I totally loved it so I went to buy some 😋