BY GENERIC

Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Shakes: 15 grams of protein Only 1 gram of sugar 160 calories Only 2 grams net carbs see more...

Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This is by far my favorite flavor, best when very cold and shaken.  Over time, I have learned to use these drinks in the morning, when taking my morning meds and vitamins, and not finish it, then drink the 2nd half mid morning when I feel hunger and need a snack.
This strategy really keeps me going and helps not slow me down, allowing me to be sated and not feel like pigging out at lunch.
By cutting carbs (sugar), I have lost over 100 pounds, slowly and safely.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
THE BOMB! I can not even explain how tasty these are. Seriously the best flavor of atkins shakes you would swear its loaded with sugar thats how good it taste. I used these as a meal replacement and it keeps you full and really helps with cravings. Super satisfying.
Chris D.
Prescott, AZ
Love it! Great for a high protein, low sugar diet. Like enjoying a chocolate milk. Is a bit on the pricey side, but sometimes you can find a 4 pack with 2 bonus shakes (6 for the price of 4). Yum.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
I was really surprised that I liked these so much. A lot of protein drinks are chalky and just plain nasty, but these are yummy and a great source of protein!
Amy V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love these! I can have them anytime of the day. Sometimes I have them for breakfast and sometimes I simply have them for a late night snack.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Love buying these! Great source of protein. If there is a grocery outlet near you they usually have them at lower prices. They taste so good!
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
I don't like protine shakes buts this brand is good. I nice meal replacement and I get all the vitamins I need for the day and feel full
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile , AL
Great morning shake! I drink one on the way to class everyday to get my day going!
Alma S.
Dallas, TX
I received a free sample of this and I totally loved it so I went to buy some 😋