Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Shake uploaded by kimberly m.Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Shake uploaded by Kari B.Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Shake uploaded by Britni W.

BY ATKINS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Weight Loss Shakes: Helps you manage your weight loss goals Dietary supplement or meal replacement Calorie friendly Just 160 calories One gram of sugar 15 grams of protein Rich, dark chocolate flavor Two grams of net carbs Use as part of the Atkins Diet Naturally and artificially flavored Available in a pack of four 11 oz size see more...

LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I keep these in the fridge to grab and drink in order to keep my blood sugar from getting to low if I don’t have time for a full meal right away. It doesn’t raise my blood sugar too high either. I really like the flavor too. Very chocolaty and not bitter at all. It’s an auto buy.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
These are pretty good. They are better cold but can be drank room temperature without any problems. They are smooth and creamy and very chocolate flavored. They are about the standard price but dont have a horrible after taste like some protein drink so.
Vanessa B.
Houston, Tx
I love the taste of this flavor. I love chocolate and this fulfills my sweet tooth and keeps me full. Anytime I'm trying to cut carbs this is my go to shake. You can find them almost anywhere and come in 4 packs. Sometimes you can get lucky and find the 6 pack at the same price!
Maggie S.
Carbondale, IL
These are perfect for my keto diet. My husband, who is not keto, takes one to work each morning. He loves them too! The taste is great. I have been able to find them at many different stores in all varieties. This flavor is my favorite. A great afternoon treat.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Just delicious! Is silky and has a great taste, even for dark chocolate! It's easy to take with you. It's affordable. I bought it at walmart and i would buy it again. If you want a good protein shake with great taste and easy to carry on, this is for you!
Dina S.
This tastes just like the best chocolate milk you have ever had!! I love this ice cold chocolate drink on my way to work in the mornings in the summer because, it hits the spot, I am not hungry, its cold and its chocolate.. How can that be a bad thing. Plus it has a low glycemic index and has low carbs. A must have if you take breakfast in the car on the commute to work.
kimberly m.
Humble, TX
It's not chalky compared to other replacement shakes I have drank. They have a very good flavor and I love them. They even have a mocha one that has really coffee in it and I usually drink them in the morning times. They are just simply amazing great flavor 15 grams of protein and 160 calories and only 1 gram of sugar you can beat that.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
These are amazing! They are so rich, chocolatey, and satisfying! I love taking these to work with me for a quick and easy snack or lunch. I love that they have 15g of protein, 4g of fiber, and have only 1 gram of sugar and are 160 calories! They are so worth it! I would definitely recommend!
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
Sooo good. I have to drink them nice and cold, but they are absolutely delicious. It feels like I am totally cheating on the Atkins diet when I get to have these. They are a little pricey, but well worth it. I personally don't think they taste like dark chocolate, just a bit sweeter than you would expect, but they are very chocolaty. I am normally prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate, but I have found the milk chocolate version of this shake just doesn't have enough chocolate flavor.
Britni W.
Mead, WA
The Dark Chocolate Royale Atkins shake is my all time favorite {I'm drinking one right now} SO good and SO chocolaty! I love the ease and portability of these shakes! They are a perfect snack especially when you are on the go!
Lydia P.
Suffolk, VA
Do they have any other flavors?
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
How many carbs can you have a day on Atkins?

back