BY ATKINS

• "These taste great and are pretty good size." in 1 review
  • "They are not the best tasting bars iv had but they are packed with protien and help with my candy cravings" in 1 review
  • "I tried it on my way to work and it wasn't the best protein bar that I have tried, it was alright but kind of had a grittyness to it and a weird after taste." in 1 review
Natasha S.
these are the best tasting, lo-carb protein bars on the market...in my opinion. So far the only meal replacement bars that actually satisfy me for breakfast! I like that it taste good and that it is filling. Great even if your not dieting. These are a great value and high in protein for the price you pay. My only suggestion would be to increase the size of the package to 12 bars/package, or see if Atkins would offer your customers an even larger price discount if they purchased these by the case. One thing the package does not say, but Atkins say is true--these are also gluten free. Some of their bars are not.

Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
These chocolate peanut butter meal bar are my go to for breakfast everyday and they give me energy for the whole day. I did meet my expectations
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
These are so good. They aren't crunchy or hard. The peanut butter is soft and the chocolate is light. There is a little bit too much peanut butter for me but it still taste good. Perfect after working out.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
These have a great peanut butter taste with little bits of nuts in them covered in chocolate. I loved eating them but I think something is in them that I'm allergic too. I wiuld get tingling in the back of my throat. These taste great and are pretty good size. Very filling worth the mondy.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I received one of these in the mail as a sample. I tried it on my way to work and it wasn't the best protein bar that I have tried, it was alright but kind of had a grittyness to it and a weird after taste.
Jennifer C.
Union, NJ
Atkins bars are the perfect size and are actually a great "fake" candy bar that doesn't give you the aspartame taste afterwards.
Jessica S.
These are delicious. You would never know they were Atkins if you didn't see the package. Its a wonderful chocolate treat without the added carbs!
cristina c.
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
These are surprisingly good. I wasn't sure if they would taste good...but I was pleasantly surprised.