Atkins Advantage Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Killian G.Atkins Advantage Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Killian G.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Cookie Dough Bar: 2.1 ounces each 15g protein 1g sugar 240 calories Only 3g net carbs see more...

• These look Good!!! Has anybody tried them??4 Answers
Atkins Advantage Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • "My favorite Atkins bar is the peanut butter, but the cookie dough is the one I get when I want something different." in 2 reviews
  • "They taste amazing and I don't feel bad about eating snacks when I'm eating these." in 1 review
  • "The bar its self is tasty; however it doesn't really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough." in 1 review
  • "They are the closest to tasting like chocolate chip cookie dough and they are only 3g of carbs!" in 1 review
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
I usually buy these bars when they are on sale at the grocery store. They are great for curbing hunger. I use them when trying to lose weight, I will typically eat them for lunch and then two hours later need a snack, but it does curb your appetite for a while. The taste is a little chalky but that's typical for bars of this type. I like to put them in the fridge, which makes the bar hard so it takes longer to eat.
Rebecca C.
I got a free sample of these and other flavors online. They were somewhat tasty, but honestly they were to sweet for my taste. If you enjoy sweets, then you will probably enjoy it!
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
hear so much. About this hell with. Weight keep down the food have. For dint get less or to much in body if work out. To love try it
Killian G.
These are good if you are REALLY CRAVING a cookie, not my absolute favorite, but it's definitely up there. I'm on low-carb and these Adkins bars are a live saver when you really just want something sweet. 8/10 would buy again, I would like to see a lower price, but good.
Leslie P.
Tucson , Az
I tried out the Atkins Advantage Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars. They definitely were not what I expected. I thought that they would be chewy like cookie dough, But they are think in the middle. Did not taste like cookie dough at all. They had a very strong chocolate flavor. I will not be buying these again.
Taylor W.
Gaston , SC
My favorite Atkins bar is the peanut butter, but the cookie dough is the one I get when I want something different. So good!! I love the texture - and I feel full for eight hours after eating one of these bars and drinking some water! Highly recommend.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I was bummed because I heard these atkins products were so delicious and good for you. Now I loved the taste and I love the high protein in these bars but the only thing that made it difficult was it left a bad after taste in my mouth and for me these were a little too hard to chew =/
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
The bar its self is tasty; however it doesn't really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough. I lost 69 puffs on at kind and continue this way of eating. I have these in my pantry now but they are NOT my first choice!
Britni W.
Mead, WA
Best breakfast ever! My husband both love Atkins Advantage Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough meal bar! So good and so filling. It like you are eating a treat without the guilt!
Willow T.
Birdsboro, PA
I love the Atkins bars! They taste amazing and I don't feel bad about eating snacks when I'm eating these. I love the peanut butter, all the bars have a great taste and they help me stay healthy.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These look Good!!! Has anybody tried them??