BY ATKINS

Delicious creamy milk chocolate flavor with the optimal mix of protein, low sugar, and essential vitamins and minerals. Nutrition Advantage Points: 15g protein, 4g fiber, 1g sugar, Excellent source of 24 vitamins and minerals, including Calcium, Antioxidants and B-vitamins, 160 calories, 0g sugar alcohols Features include: -Optimal mix of protein, low sugar, and essential vitamins and minerals-Excellent source of 24 vitamins and minerals-Delicious creamy milk chocolate flavor see more...

• Atkins has a lot of products that promote weight loss. I am wonde...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
I am a big fan of these protein shakes! I sometimes mix it with expresso and some ice to make my own protein iced coffee. It's not chalky and doesn't have a bad aftertaste. Price is awesome compared to others I have tried. Would definitely recommend to you!
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
These shakes don't taste good at all. They have a chalky taste to them and are hard to swallow since it tastes so bad. Doesn't really taste like chocolate at all. The only good thing about them is they are high in protein and a quick fix.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
I love these i used to use as meal replacement when i was with my ex. Now i had gastric sleeve i cant use as meal replacement i can drink with food..
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
These are good and convenient to have on hand for a quick snack or breakfast. I prefer other flavors to this, but it is a good one
amber D.
amber D.
I drink one of these every morning and really love them! They taste great, have a good amount of protein and are very low in carbs which is a plus! I would definitely recommend these to anyone. They make for a small meal or a great snack. I am very happy with them!
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
I like these shakes when I need to grab something quick for a mid-morning snack. I have only tried the milk chocolate flavor, and I really like the taste. I have tried a lot worse in other brands. These shakes do come in handy, and very convenient to have in work.
Hanai L.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
best drinks ever!! love the flavors! i wanna try the others (: im so happy i found these
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
I've tried these on and off a few times and just can't bring myself to take them continuously.. The taste is just so overwhelming (too sweet).
Allie M.
Allie M.
Enon, OH
These shakes were very powdery tasting and not really the best flavor either. There are better ones out there
Christina H.
Christina H.
Fitspiration Expert
This shake tastes awesome. It doesn't taste like a regular milk chocolate shake, but if you're trying to try something healtheir, this is it.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
Atkins has a lot of products that promote weight loss. I am wondering if you need to drink these shakes along with all their other food products, or if you can incorporate regular food ?