BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Cashew Trail Mix Bats Nutritional Supplement Bars: Can be used in phases 2, 3 and 4 of the Atkins diet 7g protein 3g sugar 5g net carbs see more...

Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
These bars are actually really good. They are tasty and filling and Atkins has so many different flavors to choose from. I like the Cashew Trail Mix Bar because it has the sweet chocolate as well as the crispness to it. It tastes like your eating something unhealthy when you’re not.
vanessa h.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
delicious bars, i think this is neccesary to carry on the purse because normally we can't find something healthy to eat in the street. Have very good ingredients necessary for the body. i recommend this
ryanne t.
I really like these. They taste really good, they are a bit small, they curb your appetite but not add long as others. 7g of protein is pretty good, it doesn't bother my stomach which is nice. With there were more peer box.
Janelle S.
Renton, WA
I actually really enjoy these. They aren't super high in protein so you don't want to use them as a meal replacement as they won't hold you over long at all. Great for a quick (and short) pick-me-up.
lisa C.
I Love the whole Atkins line the taste is good and not like cardboard like some products on the market right now, yes i would purchase this again :-)
Jennifer S.
Riverview, FL
I just tried these today and they were pretty good. I was surprised. Really nice to have on hand when I'm out and get hungry!
Candice C.
Riverside, OH
These are a yummy treat to anyone watching carbs! They taste great and are filling! I will buy these again.