Atkins Advantage Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch Bar

by Atkins

Atkins Advantage Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch Bar, 5ct: 10g Protein 1g Sugar Only 3g Net carbs 160 Calories

How long do these usually keep you full for?
Start your review of Atkins Advantage Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch Bar!
Product Highlights
“These are perfect for a quick breakfast on the run or an afternoon snack that doesn't leave me feeling guilty.” in reviews
“These things taste amazing and are healthy too!” in reviews
“If you are on a low carb diet and crave sweets/ chocolate this would be your go to snack..” in reviews
Huntington, WV
These bars are a lifesaver for anyone on a low carb diet! It really takes the edge off that hunger and eliminates snacking, And also makes a great breakfast on the go.
If you are on a low carb diet and crave sweets/ chocolate this would be your go to snack.. It really helps satisfy the craving and its filling.
Windham, ME
You would never know that this decadent chocolate bar contains almost no (countable) carbohydrates. So delicious. Highly recommended.
Homestead, FL
I am currently on Atkins and these bars satisfy my chocolate cravings. They are so yummy suggest you pick them up
Bartlett, IL
These are actually really good. I would recommend them as a snack. I love caramel and chocolate though.
Valencia, CA
It tastes so good! In addition, it gas low calories. I eat it all the time between beeaks
Sioux falls, SD
This flavor is the BEST. A perfect replacement to candy bars plus protein!
This flavor is the BEST. A perfect replacement to candy bars plus protein!
UK
I love this product! it's so tasty that you will forget you are on a diet. I usually take one bar to work for lunch and it really fills me up till dinner.
Houston, BC
These things taste amazing and are healthy too! Love them, great for a light snack