Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar uploaded by Killian G.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar: 10g Protein 1g Sugar Only 3g Net carbs 170 Calories see more...

Buy on kmart
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
They are a little pricy for a slightly small box, but the taste definitely does make it worth it. I eat these as a replacement for a meal if I have class, and they help a lot to keep hunger maintained.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Eating an Atkins Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar has is like eating a sugar free Snickers Candy Bar, the flavor is very similar! Is an excellent choice for a sweet snack but without the sugar.
Killian G.
I love these! They are the perfect fix for when you're craving something sweet! They are just like snickers! My only problem is that I'm not a HUGE Snickers fan, so they aren't necessarily my go-to sweet treat. However, I do really like them and turn to them when I'm in need of some sugary (but not sugar) delights!
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
This is absolutely delicious. It tastes just like a snickers and when you're on a diet but have a sweet tooth, this is great option.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
While I'm not happy about all the sugar alcohols in these bars, I really enjoy the tastes of these. They remind me of a snickers bar.
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
I honestly like the atkins bars, they fill me up pretty good and the caramel chocolate peanurt nougat bar tastes pretty good! :)
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Pretty good tasting bar and fairly decent price. A much better alternative to curb the sweet tooth.
Natasha P.
Gulfport, Ms
These are okay. I just don't like the after taste I get. Just make sure you have a bottle of water.