Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar uploaded by Killian G.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar: 10g Protein 1g Sugar Only 3g Net carbs 170 Calories see more...

Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
Eating an Atkins Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat Bar has is like eating a sugar free Snickers Candy Bar, the flavor is very similar! Is an excellent choice for a sweet snack but without the sugar.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
They are a little pricy for a slightly small box, but the taste definitely does make it worth it. I eat these as a replacement for a meal if I have class, and they help a lot to keep hunger maintained.
Killian G.
Killian G.
I love these! They are the perfect fix for when you're craving something sweet! They are just like snickers! My only problem is that I'm not a HUGE Snickers fan, so they aren't necessarily my go-to sweet treat. However, I do really like them and turn to them when I'm in need of some sugary (but not sugar) delights!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
I honestly like the atkins bars, they fill me up pretty good and the caramel chocolate peanurt nougat bar tastes pretty good! :)
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely delicious. It tastes just like a snickers and when you're on a diet but have a sweet tooth, this is great option.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
While I'm not happy about all the sugar alcohols in these bars, I really enjoy the tastes of these. They remind me of a snickers bar.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Gulfport, Ms
These are okay. I just don't like the after taste I get. Just make sure you have a bottle of water.
Sandie E.
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Foodie Expert
Pretty good tasting bar and fairly decent price. A much better alternative to curb the sweet tooth.