Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bars uploaded by amanda f.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bars, 5ct: 1.6 oz (44g) nut roll bars Atkins Advantage bar has 8g protein 2g sugar 170 calories Only 3g net carbs see more...

• Are these good? Do they really fill you up? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone like any flavor of this brand?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Atkins product?5 Answers
Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bars
  • "I have a variety of different flavors for meals / snacks, and like most all of them." in 1 review
  • "These have a great chocolate flavor and a carmel center and nuts all on the outside." in 1 review
  • "I sometimes use them as a meal replacement when I didn't have time to pack a lunch. " in 1 review
  • "Really yummy i freeze mine reminds me of a low carb snicker i'm on the atkins diet so this is easy on my wallet and diet " in 1 review
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is my new favorite sweet snack that I allow myself to indulge in every few days. It tastes just like a candy bar and is perfect for someone trying to eat better, even if you aren't on an Atkins diet. They taste great and are ideal for someone trying to eat a low carb diet.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
These are sooo yummy! They are actually a little too good when you are trying to eat sensibly. They are a little pricey for the quantity that you get per box but I think it’s really no different than any other healthier option.
Jessica G.
White Plains
These bars are TO DIE FOR!! It tastes just like a candy bar except these are a little bit better for you. I eat one when I’m in between meals so I don’t have more than one snack and over stuff myself. I definitely recommend these!
Megan N.
This is my go to sweet treat on my diet! I love the nuts and caramel. I'd say that they are a little over priced, but that won't stop me from buying these. My local Walmart carries them for about $6 give or take. Great snack for a diet. Snag some while you can!
Jessica B.
I'm not following the Atkins Diet, but I do closely track my macros. That bad boys are AMAZING. Anything in this line is actually really good, their version of M&Ms are also unreal. Sadly, they are $10 a box at my local shops so I hardly buy them.
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
The KETO diet is the only way i have been able to lose the baby weight and get back to my pre-married weight. Atkins meals and bars are the best way to eat but keep my carb intake down! Love their variety and price is reasonable.
Allegra R.
Delicious! I received this bar as a free sample directly from Atkins, but I'll for sure be buying this one in the future. They don't skimp on the caramel, which is refreshing in a diet bar! The bar is made up of a coating of chocolate surrounding peanuts and caramel that encase a soft diet cake center. The textures are all smooth and work well together, and most importantly, it kept me full for hours. It's a real treat! They really got it right with this one.
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
I have been low carb for about 3 months now. One thing I struggle with us having a sweet tooth!!

A friend told me about these and I was skeptical to believe her that they were good. (Most low sugar candy is gross to me)

But boy these did not disappoint!!! I now buy as much as I can when they go on sale since they are pricey for me. The Carmel nut reminds me of a babe Ruth. And the coconut chocolate taste just like an almond joy!!
Krystal S.
I think these taste a lot like my favorite candy bar Babyruth! They are perfect for that sweet craving on a low carb diet. They are filling and you get a nice portion without any of the guilt. I would advise anyone else not doing a low carb diet to avoid them as they are higher in calories than a regular diet bar since calories do not matter on low carb. I very highly recommend these for low carb dieters (as long as you can stick to just one lol)
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
If you're looking for a healthier version of a snickers bar, this is it. With only 3 net carbs, it's perfect for staying on track with a low carb diet. I am a huge chocolate lover so this is perfect when I'm trying to stick with my diet and still be satisfied.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Are these good?
Melanie G.
What's your favorite Atkins product?
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I love both of these flavors in things, so how could you go wrong here?
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Was everyone else disappointed?
Jessica B.
What was your favorite flavor?