Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bars uploaded by amanda f.

BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bars, 5ct: 1.6 oz (44g) nut roll bars Atkins Advantage bar has 8g protein 2g sugar 170 calories Only 3g net carbs see more...

• Are these good? Do they really fill you up? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone like any flavor of this brand?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Atkins product?5 Answers
Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll Bars
  • "I have a variety of different flavors for meals / snacks, and like most all of them." in 1 review
  • "I sometimes use them as a meal replacement when I didn't have time to pack a lunch. " in 1 review
  • "Really yummy i freeze mine reminds me of a low carb snicker i'm on the atkins diet so this is easy on my wallet and diet " in 1 review
  • "These have a great chocolate flavor and a carmel center and nuts all on the outside." in 1 review
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
I think these taste a lot like my favorite candy bar Babyruth! They are perfect for that sweet craving on a low carb diet. They are filling and you get a nice portion without any of the guilt. I would advise anyone else not doing a low carb diet to avoid them as they are higher in calories than a regular diet bar since calories do not matter on low carb. I very highly recommend these for low carb dieters (as long as you can stick to just one lol)
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Starkville, MS
These are easily addicting! I love these because they give me that solution to my sweet tooth without eating so much calories, fat, or sugar. They remind me so much of a snickers bar. The downside to me is they are on the expensive side so you have to catch them on sale.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a healthier version of a snickers bar, this is it. With only 3 net carbs, it's perfect for staying on track with a low carb diet. I am a huge chocolate lover so this is perfect when I'm trying to stick with my diet and still be satisfied.
April G.
April G.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go to snack with Atkins. Takes care of the sweets craving and is filling. Be careful of eating too many sugar alcohols though. :)
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Foodie Expert
these taste so good , they remind me of a payday, so nutty and chewy, caramel and chocolate ,one of my favorite atkin bars.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to sweet treat on my diet! I love the nuts and caramel. I'd say that they are a little over priced, but that won't stop me from buying these. My local Walmart carries them for about $6 give or take. Great snack for a diet. Snag some while you can!
Michael S.
Michael S.
Riverside
So I got these to use with my normal diet plan, and they taste awesome and they do full you up, the only issue I have is that they are as high in calorie as a standard meal bar which makes the diet a bit harder to time when it comes to eating on a schedule, other than that they are great, just make sure to read your labels.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
One of my all time favorites! when I crave a baby Ruth this is my go to! I'm always amazed how much it tastes like a candy bar.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
Pretty darn great. Just like a candy bar, more like baby Ruth. Keeps you full too, hits the spot.
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
These are pretty good. I think the texture leaves a little bit to be desired, but they work well if I'm craving a candy bar or need a snack.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
What's your favorite Atkins product?
Brenna V.
Brenna V.
Decatur, TX
Are these good?
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I love both of these flavors in things, so how could you go wrong here?
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Are these good? Do they really fill you up?
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone like any flavor of this brand?