BY ATKINS

Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I LOVE these!!!! It has been really hard to curb my sweet tooth during my low carb diet. These are the perfect solution because the net carbs are significantly lower than an average candy bar. They are delicious, decent in size and don't leave that weird "fake sugar" taste in your mouth like some sugar free candy does.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are a great healthy snack to have on hand . You can bring them with you on errands in your purse or briefcase or book bag or lunch box. I think the price was good they sell these at Harmon/Bed Bath and Beyond. I would recommend these to others .
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Taste to good to be diet. Just sayin. I mean the flavor is just as good as a candy bar you buy at the check out counter at the grocery store. Make me feel like I'm cheating ((on my diet)) when I eat them very costly thought.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
$6 at Walmart but I wish they were less expensive. They are tasty and keep my appetite in check. It kind of reminds me of eating a candy bar like a snickers. Easy to carry in my bag for a quick snack. They are portion controlled so the size seems smaller then other bars.
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't do Atkins or any other diet for that matter but, I do like these to just stick in my handbag for on the go. They keep me full for a while. Pretty good flavor as well. There are better bars out there but, these are pretty good.
Taylor P.
Little Rock, AR
I like to keep lots of breakfast and protein bars around for an on the go breakfast or snack before the gym. The Atkins bar is by far my favorite brand, especially this kind. It is crunchy, salty, and sweet so it satisfies all my cravings for the day and i don't feel like I need a treat later.
Arik Z.
These taste great & meet Atkins standards. I would watch the amount you eat due to the sugar alcohol it contains. I haven't suffered any ill effects from it but I'm happy I read up on sugar alcohols. Other than that they taste great, and seem to be a good alternative to a candy bar.
Lisa D.
Monterey Park , CA
Really great for a snack! I recommend these after a workout and they are pretty affordable also! You can get these at any drugstore and such. Very easy to find.
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
Oh my god=just love these. I'm sure there's all sorts of bad artificial sugars inside but they're addictive. a little like a baby ruth bar
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll omg these are delicious... but anything atkins makes is good i would recommend them to anyone