BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Cafe Caramel Shake, 4ct: 4 protein shakes (11 oz each) Atkins Advantage shake contains 15g Protein 1g Sugar 160 Calories 2 Net carbs Contains milk see more...

• Anyone tried the mocha latte?? Cookies and creme? I bought the ca...1 Answers
  • How many carbs can you have a day on Atkins? 2 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I like these very much, but the caffeine tends to mess with me....I used to be able to help get Starbucks up and running as a company with constant support when I was young, but now I have to be so careful about how much and when I can have it!
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
I love these shakes! They suffice my craving for coffee, and high sugar coffee drinks! These are priced very high though so I dont buy as much as I would like to! These keep me full with the high protein and everything. I would highly recommend but the price is too high for the average consumer
Emily S.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
I'm a full time student and a full time personal assistant so I am always on the go. I try to eat breakfast every morning but who has time to cook themselves something every morning? NOT ME. I buy one or two packs of these and they last me all through the work week.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
This is my go to shake for weight loss. I enjoy the caramel flavor and the texture is something that I can handle. Its not chalky like most shakes out there. The added bonus of the coffee and caffeine is a plus as well!
Olivia K.
Augusta, GA
Tasty with very little carbs. Filling and as said tasty .. Not chalky or powdery like many of the shakes out there. Price is about 1.50 per bottle but totally worth the price.
Alyssa H.
I think these shakes are very good. Low carb, low calorie, and good amount of protein. Have a bit of an after taste since it is made with a sweetener rather than sugar, but it isn't too bad and I like them. Definitely recommend!
Lauren C.
I am obsessed with this shake. I have to have one every morning. They taste good cold or warm. No bad aftertaste at all like some other shakes I've tried before.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I am trying g to loose some weight looks like it is helping me to proceed , taste is ok can be improve with this i am doing some other affords too , like having lots of veggies and trying to not eat fatty foods .
Paula H.
These are actually pretty tasty and can tide you over for a little while. When paired with some fruit for breakfast they'll at least get you to your next protein packed snack.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Love the Adkins stuff! Great variety of flavors to help curb my craving for sweets! I have gestational diabetes and freeze these so they taste like iced coffee :D
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Is this safe while breastfeeding
Michaela G.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone seen results ?
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
How many carbs can you have a day on Atkins?
Valerie A.
Anyone tried the mocha latte?? Cookies and creme? I bought the cafe caramel cause of the coffee taste, hoping it's great! Oh and does it really curb your hunger? Thanks! :)
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?