BY ATKINS

Hailea T.
Decatur, TX
These are actually surprisingly good. I'm very picky when it comes to my protein bars and this one is one of my preferred choices. If you're looking for a good protein snack definitely try this!
Quinn R.
This bar from Atkins is actually very good. I didn't think it would be, since it's a diet bar. I buy them when I find them on sale.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Love these. delicious and healthy. Low in sugar which I like its hard to find bars with a lot of sugar. recommend.
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great taste. I really like the Atkins products. They keep me full and satisfied. Great flavors too!!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
These are good for you if you are wanting to lose weight but I really do not care for the flavor.
Sarah B.
I always reach for these when I need a protein packed snack in the middle of the day!