Atkins Advantage Bar Peanut Fudge Granola, Peanut Fudge Granola 48 gms(case of 12)

BY ATKINS

Kristy W.
These are an amazing snack that helps you lose weight by satisfying your cravings for submerging sweet and giving you protein to stay full. I have never had an Atkins product I did not like. They are a little pricey which is their only downfall.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I typically try to eat only freshly prepared food but I tried this on vacation last week for a quick option and LOVED it! They gave me energy and also filled me up! I will be buying more.
Phinon L.
Windsor Mill, MD
This bar and the Peanut Butter Fudge Crisp bar are my absolute favorites. I have one every morning with coffee and I am totally full until lunchtime. They are SO good!
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I really enjoy these Adkins Bars. They are very tasty and really make you feel like you are cheating! Great sweet treat when you're trying to lose some weight or just be healthy!
Melissa S.
Evarts, KY
Love these they are great when I’m out and can’t get a meal or if I’m just in need of a treat. They keep me full and satisfy my sweet tooth
Kirsti R.
These are much better then other snacks. it's actually filly and a big size bar to get through the day without gorging one unhealthy foods.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Get these if you're looking for something chocolate and crunchy. I really enjoy Atkins snacks and wish they would make new ones.
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
This is by the favorite from the whole range of atkins bars. it fills you up and doesn't taste bad. I usually eat this while having my cup of tea. perfect snack.