BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Weight Loss Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter, 5ct: Designed for all phases of The Atkins Diet Weight loss bars Balances weight management Low-carb recipe 18g protein 1g sugar 240 calories Only 2g net carbs Naturally flavored Atkins Daybreak Naturally and artificially flavored Chocolate peanut butter flavor Available in a 5-count pack see more...

Atkins Advantage Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "With the nice chocolate coating it's like a healthier version of a peanut butter cup with a softer texture." in 3 reviews
  • "These taste great but I wouldn't be able to use these for a meal replacement." in 1 review
  • "A top pick for weight loss bars!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy these bars if I'm on the go and don't have time to pack a proper snack." in 1 review
  • "I am not a big breakfast person so I ate this as a meal replacement (like the bar said) and it definitely held up." in 1 review
Anissa G.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
These are fantastic! They're like having a chocolate peanut butter candy. I use these when I'm on the run and don't have time to stop and eat or don't know what to eat. I would definitely recommend to others. Some might find the taste not easy to get used to but it takes some time to get used to. I love these so much!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these and use them as a lunch replacement or snack all the time. I forget to eat often and start to feel my bloodsugar dropping. This is a tasty rescue bar if you happen to have bs issues like me.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
Foodie Expert
this is my go to for when i am looking for something to fill the void of a candy bar. i also keep them in my purse for when i need something healthy to eat so i dont make a bad decision in my diet. the taste is amazing, and the nutrition works well for my diet.
Katie B.
Birmingham, AL
adkins bars are high in protein and low in carbs which make them a very good alternative to fast-food. I use fast-food because if your in a hurry it's something good to have that will prevent unhealthy choices when on the go. They also taste excellent, I never dread eating them because they taste like candy!
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Foodie Expert
This is a yummy healthy snack. You would never guess it wasn't a regular candy bar. The only thing I didn't like was the texture of the center. But I still continue to buy them.
Kacie K.
Easton, PA
Tastes like you are eating a Reese's peanuts butter cup. It's not exactly a "healthy" snack like fruit for example. BUT this will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you on track with your diet. You will feel like you are eating junk food.
Allegra R.
I tried this bar as a free sample from Atkins and I LOVE it. It has a soft, cakey texture inside that makes for a great mouthfeel. The peanut butter tastes great and permeates the entire bar. They don't skimp on it! With the nice chocolate coating it's like a healtheir version of a peanut butter cup with a softer texture. When I ate my sample bar it kept me full for hours. I'll definitely be purchasing these!
Marissa P.
Liberty, MO
These are delicious and keep me full! I wanted something that I could just eat on the go in the morning or lunch that would satisfy me. And these definitely do the job. Plus it keeps my calories in check!
Ashley K.
Great protein bars! I tend to not like most bars because of the too sweet/alcohol aftertaste. The peanut butter and chocolate are a classic combination that I feel is well balanced in the sweet department. This is my go-to bar when I am on the go or when traveling.
Laura R.
I really enjoy these bars if I'm on the go and don't have time to pack a proper snack. Of course it is not as delicious as a Reese's cup but it is enough to satisfy that "sweet" craving. Don't look to this as a meal replacement though..definitely not intended for that
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
IS this better than Special K snickers taste alike bars ????
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
How many calories are in one of these?