BY ATKINS

Atkins Advantage Weight Loss Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter, 5ct: Designed for all phases of The Atkins Diet Weight loss bars Balances weight management Low-carb recipe 18g protein 1g sugar 240 calories Only 2g net carbs Naturally flavored Atkins Daybreak Naturally and artificially flavored Chocolate peanut butter flavor Available in a 5-count pack see more...

Atkins Advantage Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "With the nice chocolate coating it's like a healthier version of a peanut butter cup with a softer texture." in 3 reviews
  • "A top pick for weight loss bars!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a big breakfast person so I ate this as a meal replacement (like the bar said) and it definitely held up." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy these bars if I'm on the go and don't have time to pack a proper snack." in 1 review
  • "These taste great but I wouldn't be able to use these for a meal replacement." in 1 review
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
These are delicious. They are very good. I eat one as a night time snack, or when I need to eat something when I go out and about, such as when i'm shopping at the mall for clothes, or etc. It tastes really good. To me, I love it as much as smacker's chocolate and peanut butter protein bar. In fact, Atkins chocolate covered peanut butter meal bar is far better. It's the best bar that I have eaten. The chocolate is dark chocolate, so it's great for us who love chocolate, or don't want a sweet snack. It has the perfect balance of sweet, but not too sweet.
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
this is my go to for when i am looking for something to fill the void of a candy bar. i also keep them in my purse for when i need something healthy to eat so i dont make a bad decision in my diet. the taste is amazing, and the nutrition works well for my diet.
Katie B.
Birmingham, AL
adkins bars are high in protein and low in carbs which make them a very good alternative to fast-food. I use fast-food because if your in a hurry it's something good to have that will prevent unhealthy choices when on the go. They also taste excellent, I never dread eating them because they taste like candy!
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
This is a yummy healthy snack. You would never guess it wasn't a regular candy bar. The only thing I didn't like was the texture of the center. But I still continue to buy them.
Kacie K.
Easton, PA
Tastes like you are eating a Reese's peanuts butter cup. It's not exactly a "healthy" snack like fruit for example. BUT this will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you on track with your diet. You will feel like you are eating junk food.
Allegra R.
I tried this bar as a free sample from Atkins and I LOVE it. It has a soft, cakey texture inside that makes for a great mouthfeel. The peanut butter tastes great and permeates the entire bar. They don't skimp on it! With the nice chocolate coating it's like a healtheir version of a peanut butter cup with a softer texture. When I ate my sample bar it kept me full for hours. I'll definitely be purchasing these!
Marissa P.
Liberty, MO
These are delicious and keep me full! I wanted something that I could just eat on the go in the morning or lunch that would satisfy me. And these definitely do the job. Plus it keeps my calories in check!
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
These are fantastic! They're like having a chocolate peanut butter candy. I use these when I'm on the run and don't have time to stop and eat or don't know what to eat. I would definitely recommend to others. Some might find the taste not easy to get used to but it takes some time to get used to. I love these so much!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I love these and use them as a lunch replacement or snack all the time. I forget to eat often and start to feel my bloodsugar dropping. This is a tasty rescue bar if you happen to have bs issues like me.
Ashley  M.
Coalinga, CA
I love peanut butter and chocolate. These bars help gain muscle and are a great meal while dieting! They don't taste like fake food or weird at all. If you have a sweet tooth and are dieting the Atkins products are for you.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
IS this better than Special K snickers taste alike bars ????
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?