Athlete's Foot Powder Spray 4.6oz By Equate, Compare to Tinactin uploaded by Maribel G.Athlete's Foot Powder Spray 4.6oz By Equate, Compare to Tinactin uploaded by Leidi R.

BY EQUATE

Compare to Tinacting Powder Spray see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maribel G.
I am amazed by this spray. An old friend of mine recommended it to me and since then I have been using it. The pros of this spray are so many, it helps with fungus if you have them, it eliminates the odor. It is very effective. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with feet sweat and odor.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
This stuff works. Keeps my feet dry and shoes smelling fresh. With twice daily application I noticed considerable healing of dry, damaged feet and toes. As a warning to females, it DOES smell like mens cologne, but the smell fades fairly quickly, and is a small price to pay for the effectiveness. Also can leave a powdery residue, but that also fades, or can be rubbed into the skin
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Do not doubt to purchase this. Works just as well as name brand and is way less expensive! Doesn't feel oily or powdery once applied. Walmart
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
It works just like it says on the bottle. It relieves the itching and burning on my feet with its cool spray. It Dries quickly.
Stephanie H.
Pomona, CA
I was on a budget and purchased earl marts version which is equate, not bad I would say. It does the work!