BY ATHLETA #9 in Sports Apparel Brands

Athleta
  • "Some of the after workout clothes are impractically expensive, but the high-tech running and ballet clothes really do deliver the kind of features and quality they promise." in 11 reviews
  • "Athleta carries well-made, high quality work out gear that can be worn for a range of exercise styles from yoga, running, walking, gym time, and sports." in 6 reviews
  • "A bit pricey but some of it is so worth it otherwise the sales or clearance rack is the way to go." in 5 reviews
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
I am so impressed by the Athleta Brand! It slays baby it slays! The products are excellent, the prints and fabrics are on point. I love they give you the "workout guarantee" I get way more compliments when I wear my Athleta workout wear compared to all the other brands I wear which are Lulu and Nike. The fit is excellent, they make them in petites for you "gravitationally gifted" and for us "vertically gifted" they make tall, and and they are GREAT for us tall chicks!!
Amy Y.
Portland
I love this brand as a whole! The best shopping experiences. In store And online And on the app. Returns are so easy and hassle free and you can even return if you don’t like it once you’ve worn it! I’ve easily spent over $1000 here in the past year, and I’m in love with all my purchases that I’ve kept. Everything from pants to yoga wear to tops to shirt to shoes. Love love love this brand!
Karolyn N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Where do I begin to describe just how much I love Athleta?! I've been shopping at Athelta (via online and in stores) for several years now. I still have the very first pair of leggings I got from them -- and they still fit great. Their clothes are high quality and you can get some fabulous deals if you shop their sale clothes often. I'm hooked!
kelly m.
I love Athleta. I have been dancing my entire life and I always struggled with finding a quality pair of leggings until I bought a pair from Athleta. They have such quality pair of leggings. I personally like their leggings better than Lululemon and they are cheaper in price!
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
I love Athleta’s products! They make wonderful items that can crossover from workouts to lifestyle. Their new Sculptek Jeans are EVERYTHING; I live in my Grey Wash pair and may have to go back for the Blue color! They are constantly innovating their fabrics for optimal wicking, breathability, and movability. Their motto “Power Of She” is also not to go unnoticed; they are always on a mission to empower women and girls everywhere to feel good about themselves and rise to accomplish any and every goal!
Rachel D.
Aiken
Not cheap clothing, but it holds up, and looks good. They add features that bring the quality to a higher level, pockets, thumb loops, rubber on the bottom of shirts, and most importantly cinching and appealing patterns in the right places
Stephanie W.
Homestead, FL
I only recently discovered Athleta but I absolutely love them! Their clothing is super soft & high quality. If you’re someone who loves workout clothes or just a college girl into the athleisure style then you should check them out!
Jaclyn D.
Waukesha
This company is my favorite. Not only are their products made with sustainable materials but they are made in fair trade environments. The price is slightly expensive but worth it because you are truly paying for quality.
Gwen P.
I bought a pair of sweatpants and a cardigan with magnetic bits to close it. Both very nice, soft, and comfy. I bought them for ballet practice so they're very easy to move in. Definitely recommend this brand
Deb R.
I have had mixed experiences with Athleta. Their Metro leggings look awesome but kept sagging at the knees and sliding down my waist. Their tee shirts are way over priced as the quality is horrible compared to others. Their pants are either straight leg or very wide legged. I did find an awesome bathing suit and a sweatshirt there. The best part is that they have a very generous return policy.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone think their stuff is over priced?
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
How do these clothes fit for a plus size female?
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does the price of these compare to other athletic wear? Also how is the quality of their clothes?
Chelsea W.
Charlottetown, PE
Where can I purchase besides online?
fabi m.