How similar are these products compared to lululemon?
What is the best kind of leggings for running?
Are leggings for running worth the price?
Start your review of Athleta!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Some of the after workout clothes are impractically expensive, but the high-tech running and ballet clothes really do deliver the kind of features and quality they promise.in reviews
Athleta carries well-made, high quality work out gear that can be worn for a range of exercise styles from yoga, running, walking, gym time, and sports.in reviews
A bit pricey but some of it is so worth it otherwise the sales or clearance rack is the way to go.in reviews
Kathleen D.
Madison, CT
Always in great condition! It is sometimes disregarded that Athleta has amazing clothes since it is owned by GAP, but the quality and look of Athleta's clothes are fabulous. The clothes are cute and flattering for someone with curves, which can be hard to fight with tight athletic wear.
Stina T.
Novato
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Athleta uploaded by Stina T.
I am a sucker for the Athleta brand. Number one, it is made here in Sonoma County so I can look cute and support local. They keep up with the latest styles, while also bringing their own flair and some nostalgia into the looks! All of my pieces have sustained tons of wear and tear and... let’s be honest... so much just lounging around. I’m obsessed with Athleta !
Andrea L.
Hanover, NH
Athleta uploaded by Andrea L.
I’m the biggest athleta fan, I love all their leggings for everyday. Highly recommended it. It’s pricey but they always have sales , also I use Rakuten for cash back !!! So it’s a win-win. My suggestion is always go a size down. Athleta
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Athleta uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Love this brand! Comfy, easy wear, easy wash, and absorbs sweat perfectly! Runs true to size for easy online shopping too!
sarah Y.
Castro Valley, CA
Athleta uploaded by sarah Y.
Although not 100% sustainable and ethical, they are a B corp driving global movement using business for good! A little pricy but amazing quality and fun colors and designs.
Cindy R.
Athleta uploaded by Cindy R.
My job requires me to be physically active and Athleta’s 7/8 Salutation Stash leggings have been an absolute favorite to wear every day. These leggings are expensive but I typically stock up on 2 pairs whenever they have their 20% off discount. These leggings suck you in without making you feel restricted and the wide waist band does not roll down my stomach area. The side pockets are great to stash your phone while on the go, and it doesn’t fall out while on a run. I have thick thighs and I have yet to find a legging strong enough to prevent pilling on the inner thighs, it is what it is. Minus the pilling, the 3 year old leggings look just as good as the new pairs I bought last November. Also, I’m 5’3” and these 7/8 legging inseam hits me right above the ankle which is perfect since it’s difficult to find long leggings that fit me just right.
Ang C.
Columbia
Athleta uploaded by Ang C.
I have two leggings from this brand and I’m obsessed! They last forever and have side pocket that I can fit all my stuff! They are also high waisted which fit perfectly! They are great for weight lifting ! Athleta
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Athleta uploaded by Tracy H.
I have some Athleta face masks & they are the most comfortable I have. I like the activate masks best, although I also like the regular ones, It’s adjustable & comfortable to breath in - even when exercising. I am seriously contemplating ordering some more. Athleta
Allison W.
Cute product but their prices seem to have really gone up in the past few years. I would buy this brand to wear casually but not necessarily for a hard workout. I'd save that for my cheaper Old Navy workout clothes. They look just as cute but cost less than half as much.
Lisa O.
Fort Edward, NY
Love Athleta! Sometimes a little bit pricey, but they are always coming out with new products. My favorites are their jackets and tank tops. Their patterns for leggings are great, but I wish the fabric was a little bit more like lululemon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...