BY ATHENS

Athens® Mini Fillo Shells.
Light, Flaky Layers of Fillo (phyllo) Dough.
New Look, Same Great Taste!
Just Fill and Serve.
0g trans fat per serving.
No Cholesterol.
15 Baked Shells. see more...

• I feel these cups are very versite have you used them for...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caroline F.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this product! I count fat, carbs and calories and these are a perfect portion control tool for me. I use 3 per serving and full with a piece of fruit +peanut butter +cool whip! Amazing! I prefer to bake these cups before use but when you need that snack right now just grab them out of the freezer fill amd eat! So simple!
Kirsen B.
Love using these crispy little cups when entertaining! Superb for savories (ie: spinach and feta, quiche, chicken salad) or sweets (think mini pudding pies, teeny strawberry shortcakes!)
Any hor d'oeuvre will be a hit with these easy to fill cups!
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love to use these cups! They are so versatile to use for whatever type of treat you are making whether savory or sweet. I definitely always keep a box of these in my freezer. You never know when you might need to whip something up quick.
Laurie p.
Fremont, NH
Theses are amazing little treats. As a person who loves to put on many parties and get togethers I always use these for all sorts of recipes. They have such a great flavor and many uses. Always a fantastic price for the amount you get
Elizabeth D.
Gainesville, VA
I never even knew these existed before i was at a party and someone served appetizers using these shells as a base. Now these are my go-to when i want to serve some fancy looking appetizers at gatherings. Great bite size!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
These little shells are fantastic for creating bite-sized appetizers and desserts, but they're pretty much limitless. Crunchy, tasty, and easy to work with. You can turn any snack into an artisanal delicacy for a decent price.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
These are great when throwing a party or wedding/baby shower. I have used them recently to make mini pecan pies and people raved about the crust. They loved how light and flaky it was to the rich filling and pecans.
April A.
Hood River, OR
These shells are my go to party staple. They are versatile and can be used as quiche cups, filled with goat cheese and fig preserve, desserts and more. Makes any party ready in 15 minutes or less.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
These are great and so convenient for entertaining. My favorite is to put pre-made cheesecake filling or pudding in these. Throw them on a silver platter and it looks like you went all out!
Jennifer T.
Winchester, TN
I love these little pastry cups. They make a perfect finger food for any type of shower or party you are throwing. Just put a spoon full of chicken salad in them and they are ready to go.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I feel these cups are very versite have you used them for holiday treats!