BY ATHENOS

Athenos Whole Wheat Baked Pita Chips.
50% More Free! For the Price of 6oz.
50% less fat than the leading potato chips.
Made from freshly baked pita bread. see more...

Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I wasn't sure I would enjoy these but they were so full of flavor. I thought they would be really hard and crunchy but they weren't. They are a perfect addition to any cheese dip and healthier than chips.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love to eat these whole wheat pita chips with my homemade hummus or guacamole. Perfect quick snack and much less fat than traditional chips and dip.
Megan H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are one of my favorite snacks! I love that they're healthier than regular chips! and they have a good flavor that goes with hummus!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Crunchier than normal chips, with the whole wheat being very obvious in the taste .. but absolutely delicious with a soft, creamy cheese.
Katrina S.
Tucson, AZ
I love these. You can eat them plain or honestly with anything from hummus to cottage cheese, whatever. Good little healthy snack.
Melissa O.
I tried these from friend and at first i wasn't really sure i liked them but after i got a second one i liked them haha
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Love this snack....sooo good & good for you, the whole family can enjoy it. I most definitely recommend to others! :)
Tasnia I.
Perfect replacement for chips with dips and as a healthy snack. It's crunchy and flavorful too
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
These are so nasty , If you don't like Greece like food, then def stay away!!
Emily I.
London
I love to eat these, they are healthy, delicious and they have become my go to snack when I feel hungry ad they have less fat than other chips.