Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseAthenos
Traditional Fat Free Feta Cheese Crumbles, 35 oz Tub

Athenos Traditional Fat Free Feta Cheese Crumbles, 3.5 oz Tub

by Athenos

Athenos' Traditional Fat Free feta cheese crumbles are made the Greek way – simply and with respect for the ingredients. Our feta requires extra time and care to create the perfect creamy, tangy taste.

How many carbohydrates does this cheese have?
Start your review of Athenos Traditional Fat Free Feta Cheese Crumbles, 3.5 oz Tub!
member-448296096
My daughter is so picky when it comes to cheese, but this one we eat it mostly on salads but is really good with omelettes!
Ruby A.
San Fernando, CA
This cheese is so good! It goes perfect with any salad. I even use the cheese to make quesadillas and they are bomb!!!!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I add this cheese to my salads and it gives it a nice tangy flavor. It isn't expensive and is very flavorful. It also lasts a very long time once it is refrigerated.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
I love feta as it is. This combo with the lemon and italian spices gives an extra quick that is wonderful! Love doing this on chicken, on top of pasta or with a salad. My only problem is finding it Kroger doesn't always have it which is disappointing at times.
Jennifer M.
ACWORTH
I loveeeeeeeeeee this cheese. it is my secret ingredient for almost everything. gives it a little kick.
Carol C.
Westford, MA
Who knew that feta could get better? i tried this the first time I saw it and was impressed. My local store rarely has it but I snap it up when they do.
Brittany A.
Roan Mountain, TN
Feta is one of my all time favorite types of cheese.And this feta cheese is absolutely delicious!!!Love the extra flavors that are added in as well.It gives it a little kick.Absolutely delicious!!
Ilana D.
Brooklyn, NY
This feta is amazing! I use it as a salad topper for added taste! Love the convenience of it already being crumbled!
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
This FETA cheese goes GREAT in a mixed salad or with various pastas. The flavors pull together nicely to allow for a great tasting meal!
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
Love the extra kick of seasoning and flavor, saves me from having to add my own!