BY ATHENOS

Athenos tomato & basil crumbled feta cheese 4 oz

• "I tried for the very first time last night and it was great." in 1 review
Andrea D.
Yakima
This is the best brand of feta cheese I have tried, and I have tried quite a few and still go back to them all the time. I have tried all the different flavors and styles of feta that are available and have yet to pick a favorite they are all excellent
Edie D.
Verona, PA
I eat all the Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese varieties, but this is my favorite.  It goes on salads as well as in recipes.  It is kind of pricey, but I stock up on BOGO sales.  It's also good in a wrap or on a sandwich.  There are fat-free varieties for those so inclined.
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Review for: Athenos Tomato & Basil Crumbled Feta Cheese 4 oz more...
I always put this cheese in my scrambled eggs. It adds so much flavor, and is so yummy! I used to use regular feta but the tomato and basil give it so much more flavor. I will definitely buy again.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Athenos Tomato & Basil Crumbled Feta Cheese 4 oz more...
The feel of Athenis feta is superb. I personally did not care for the tomato and basil crumbled feta, but that’s just a taste preference (I really thought I would like it!). I’m all about the classic one though.
Naomi W.
I always use this feta cheese when I'm making Greek pasta salad & it's a crowd pleaser. I used it make a pasta salad for a BBQ a few months ago & my friend loved it so much that they hid some for themselves to have later.
Julia S.
Landisville
I know I should eat salads.....this cheese actually makes me WANT to eat salads....it's actually good enough to eat straight out of the container..... not that I did that last night.
Erin A.
I believe Athenos does a great job with their Feta and Feta blends.  I have purchased this brand of Feta many times.  I feel that it is in an affordable price range for Feta cheese.  I have purchased it at our local grocers such as Publix as well as at health food stores like Earth Origin and Rolling Oats.
Miranda M.
Tampa, FL
I bought this cheese not really knowing that it was tomato and basil. I did not like the flavor and started noticing that when I mixed it in my salads it was giving me light acid reflex. I would not recommend this flavor. I tried finding an original flavor last week at Publix and could not find one... oh well
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I love feta cheese and the spices added to this product make it even better.  I can eat it on eggs, salads, crackers, or veggies.  It is smooth and tastes great.  I buy it at Publix and have told several friends to try it!!!
Candis G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Goes great on a pasta salad or just plain salad. The flavor really comes through. I use this in a lot of dishes and it's always a hit. Priced about 3$ a pack in my area. So great price for the great taste
Casey W.
Bella Vista, AR
In what recipes do you add Tomato & Basil Feta Cheese?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Where can i find this at?

Target