BY ATHENOS #25 in Hummus

Athenos Spicy Three Pepper Hummus.
Made with 100% Olive Oil. see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I tried the Athenos Spicy Three Pepper Hummus because it was on sale and I really enjoy the Sabra Supremely Spicy hummus. It seemed like a no-brainer. The taste of the Athenos was great and spicy. The texture left something to be desired. It was on the airy side, reminded me of whipped cream cheese, not a dense hummus.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Of all there flavors of hummus, this one is my favorite by far! It is like a greek party in your mouth! It is of reasonable price as well.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
Really good to dip triscuits in and is a healthy snack If your looking for somthing a little more filling then usual
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
This is my all time favorite flavor of hummus! I think it tastes just like salsa but more satisfying. Roasted red pepper used to be my go-to but the spicy three pepper has just a little more warmth that I can't get enough of!
Myra H.
Union City, CA
This flavor is one of the best hummus's I have ever tried. It is spicy and I love to eat it with a meal or as a snack. THe value is great. I eat it with carrots, other veggies, or crackers. It tastes creamy and a little spicy. I would recommend them for sure
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Foodie Expert
Hummus is one of my favorites and their flavors are great. I never have a bad container when I buy theirs. They have all different kinds and they all taste great. I love to have it with veggies or pita chips. I buy hummus when I have a party or when I just want a healthy snack
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although I am usually a hummus purist, I have to admit that I really like this one for something a little bit different. It's got a nice, smooth texture, but you can still feel the chickpeas, and the kick from the red pepper is just perfect.
Lucia H.
Foodie Expert
This is super yummy and packed with tons of flavor at that. It's great with veggies sticks and crackers, and even on breads. I like having it on hand.
KristianValerie M.
Los Angeles
When are more flavored one coming out ?