BY ATHENOS

Fat reduced from 6g to 3.5g per serving. see more...

Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Foodie Expert
I use this on all my salads, usually with red wine vinegar dressing. It is healthier version of cheese to throw on your salad, so i am a repeat customer for this product. It has a salty taste to which isn't overbearing. I don't think i would add anything else to this product.
Juanita R.
Miami 1603 N.W. 79 Ave. Miami, FL. (D01-029921)
Esto me encanta yeh his his huge. His hainausubs usual hsijs Juan sus ya Tsushima oaks Judith's iDisk iDisk Esto me encanta yeh his his huge. His hainausubs usual hsijs Juan sus ya Tsushima oaks Judith's iDisk iDisk
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This one is noticeably drier than the full-fat version of the same, but it still has a great flavor and you can easily add it to pizzas, sandwiches, salads, etc. and get nearly the same experience and flavor.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Athenos is the only brand of feta cheese I will use. They make delicious crumbles that can be added to salads, pizza or any number of other savory dishes. I love the authentic Mediterranean flavor, and the fact that they have a reduced calorie version just makes it that much better for those of us who are health conscious but don't want to skimp on taste.
Lauren B.
Corona, CA
Why do they have to go an ruin a good thing? Seriously, the reduced fat feta tastes horrible. I accidentally bought it instead of the regular, and it was a rude awakening. my immediate thought was, "what is wrong with this feta??" It's probably not noticeable if you eat it on salad or something, but I tend to eat feta straight up, and boy, did I notice! Bring on the real stuff, any day!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I never knew my life was missing something until I tried Feta cheese. My life has never been the same since then! I've always been a cheese fanatic, I've never met a cheese I didn't like! This feta though is in its own category! It's so good and soft and tastes so fresh!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I actually prefer the reduced fat version of this cheese. I feel that it has a bit dryer texture which I really enjoy. I buy a large tub of it at my local big box store. It tastes just like you would expect feta to taste. I buy it on a regular basis as a topping for salads or to use in recipes and stuffed meats.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Athenos reduced fat feta is my favorite feta cheese for all purposes. It often goes on sale at Harris Teeter and the reduced fat doesn't have any less flavor than the full fat cheese. I love it in salads, pasta salad, on pizzas, etc. definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn W.
Foodie Expert
I love feta cheese! I make this salad dressing that my grandmother used to make and it calls for olive oil, red win vinegar/apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. It is wonderful when you add the feta!
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
Foodie Expert
One of the best feta cheeses I have tried. Very great flair. Some fetal tend to be a bit sour tasting, but this one is not at all sour and has amazing texture. I love that it's already crumbled for me, so it makes it easier to use in salads or just to eat on its own