BY ATHENOS #38 in Hummus

Athenos Original Hummus.
Made with 100% Olive Oil. see more...

Elizabeth M.
I think my toddler would be happy to eat this every single day, and I would probably have to join him. We love to dip carrots and crackers in our hummus (although the toddler often licks off the hummus and double dips). It's a filling, healthy snack or appetizer.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Still the best store bought hummus that I have had the pleasure of trying. The texture is just *almost* smooth, without it losing some texture from the chickpeas and the underlying tahini / olive oil taste is perfectly balanced.
Amanda W.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting hummus. I can't have soy, and most hummus brands use soy bean oil, so this is a great option.
nicolette v.
This is one of my favorite brands. This taste especially delicious with pita chips. I also love to pair it with carrots
kaitlynn r.
Mesa, AZ
Very tasteful hummus! Comes in a good variety of flavors from this brand. Yummy!
Shelbi S.
Long Beach, CA
OMG I love this hummus! i get this every time i go to the grocery store. I usually get it with pita chips
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
Great tasting hummus. Awesome price point, too. I love this with carrots and pita chips.