BY ATHENOS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Athenos Greek Strained Pineapple Nonfat Yogurt.
Pineapple.
0 g fat per serving.
Grade A. see more...

Review (1)
Abby M.
Schaumburg, IL
I am a greek yogurt addict! One may say that makes me a tough audience because I have so much greek yogurt knowledge and tasting experience, however Athenos beat the odds with this one! The consistency and texture EXTREMELY thick making it so filling and actually hunger satisfying! I think this is one of the thickest yogurt brands out there, so you cannot go wrong. I am not a huge pineapple fan, so the flavor is a little tart for me personally but not so tart where it induces a distasteful facial expression. It’s creamy and has a bit of tang! I thought the amount of fruit was perfect as well. It wasn’t an overpowering amount but enough to provide flavor. There were tiny chunks of strawberries as well, that were sweeter than the rest of the fruity side that I enjoyed. Together, however, the two complimented very well with one another. Creamy, slightly sweet, and tart with a little bit of tanginess to it!.