BY ATHENOS

Usage ideas on back of lid. see more...

Cora V.
I like this cheese crumble in my salad, it's a burst of flavor in your mouth. The cheese as a good mouth feel and doesn't make a soggy mess /sloppy mess when dressing or vinaigrette is poured over it.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
El queso en porciones es como un queso, un alimento rico en proteínas y calcio en rodajas y también tiene un alto contenido calórico. Cien gramos de este alimento contribuyen 131 a 234 calorías, dependiendo de si se trata de un queso en porciones de grasa, semidesnatada o semidesnatada. Esta clasificación es más frecuente en los quesos en porciones que en quesos en lonchas y asiste a la proporción de grasa presente en el queso.
Rae R.
These cheese spread is a delicious way to spice up your appetizer game! The roasted bell pepper and garlic infused feta cheese is a delicious topping on some ritz crackers! It is a more healthy option than simple cream cheese and I always recommend it to my friends!
Whitney M.
St Louis Park, MN
For the perfect salad topper or a delicious touch of flavor for your go-to recipes, look no further! Creamy, crumbly and slightly salty with the perfect amount of roasted bell pepper and garlic.
Subs K.
Irving, TX
I LOVE THIS CHEESE PRODUCT. I always needed that oompf factor in my salads, and I believed to have finally found it! It gives a different taste to an otherwise bland feta cheese, and I love this brand so much! It's healthy, easy, and delicious!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Athenos Feta cheese is always so fresh and has that amazing tang to it that you should expect from feta. I love this combination with Roasted Red Bell Pepper & Garlic, it's delicious in salads, wraps, and even scrambled eggs. Truly the best feta I've ever tasted!
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
I use this in every cold pasta salad I make. My salad would not be the same without it. I am a fan for life. Every flavor they make is worth trying. It is a good value for what you get as well. I am a repeat customer of this product for as long as I can remember.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I tried this because I absolutely love feta. I put the little crumbles on a basic green house salad and it transformed the whole dish. I love the taste of feta and the garlic and peppers completely changed the way the salad tasted. I will buy again!
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
super good on a fresh salad. i especially love this feta with cherry tomatoes. i get this at my local walmart. rpeat buyer and will continue to buy! i recommend this brand over other walmart brands.
Marybel G.
It says feta cheese but I added it to my homemade Mexican meal & the family loved it! Cheese is cheese & with the added roasted pepper & garlic it makes it all that more delicious to any cuisine.