BY ATHENOS

M.F. 22%; moisture 55%. see more...

Erica W.
Starkville, MS
As if feta cheese could be even more delicious: it can! Great for a cheese plate, in pasta salad, or stuffed in pretty much anything! The basil flavor really comes through nicely. I use this for all of my Mediterranean dishes.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida

Feta cheese is stored in wooden or aluminum containers for its ripening process. The ripening process consists of two phases. First, it is kept for 15 days under controlled conditions of temperature and humidity. Second, it is stored in refrigerators at controlled temperature for 30 days.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Whether you're looking to dress up a salad or a pasta the feta cheese with sun-dried tomatoes is a great option! Sprinkle a little on and it really enhances the flavor of anything you're eating
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
I love feta cheese and this is a great brand, however on the remote island I am on it turns out to be quite pricey. This cheese has a good flavor that tastes the way feta is supposed to taste and I will always be a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to feta lovers.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
This stuff is amazing! Perfect for salads, pastas, or just to eat as a snack! My kids love it and think it's so yummy! Amazing flavor! It's not too cheap but worth the price because it's the only brand I will buy!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This is a good mix of flavors if you want to keep cooking simple. Great for adding to a pizza or pasta if you want something different from just mozzarella or parmesan cheese. I need to buy this again soon--I just never seem to think of it while I'm in the store.
Miles T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Should I sit and eat this all at once? Probably not, but with how good this tastes it's so hard not to eat it all in once sitting. It's one of my favorite Feta brands and it's always in my fridge whenever I need a snack!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Athenos is a great brand! The feta cheese crumble is great to add a touch of cheese to any meal. I love to add an Italian touch to my rice, salad etc. it taste so creamy and fresh. I usually go through it fast!
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
Feta is my jam and this basil and tomato feta hits the spot. I like to toss feta in with pasta salads and chicken dishes and the tomato basil adds a great depth to this cheese that compliments the type of dishes I make most frequently.

It's easy to crumble and the flavor is consistent.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Plain cheese is always going to outweigh flavored for me. Feta needs no additions to make it taste better. It's great plain and full fat, so skip the seasoned variety.