BY ATHENOS

Athenos Traditional Feta Cheese.
Crumbled.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• What do you use feta cheese for?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe that calls for feta cheese?1 Answers
Susan G.
Boston
This cheese is certainly a good option if you can’t get real feta cheese soaked in brine from Greece but it makes a great topping for salad or for use in a Mediterranean wrap. It also has a long shelf life in the refrigerator so it is great to stock.  I also use feta in omelets or on pasta.
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
Best feta to keep in your fridge for salads. Love adding this to greek salads or even using the crumbles when I'm making a pizza to add something to it. I also love this on top of cucumbers so yummy.
aly M.
Frederick, MD
Athenos is the only brand of feta cheese that i will buy. It’s consistently great quality and tastes wonderful. Other brands I’ve tried are more bland and too salty when it comes to Feta cheese but Athenos is great. I’ll definitely buy again.
Lisa H.
Broomall
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Love this brand and will only buy this brand. It’s the only brand I trust. I like the pack ya do the price. I am a repeat customer since this is the only brand I will purchase. I recommend buying this brand as your only go-to!
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
Now that summer is coming, this makes eating salads so much easier. It tastes great and it makes a great little snack with strawberry and mint. The slight salty taste gives a good taste and it’s always worth buying.
Rachel S.
Powell, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Best feta for real! This is the brand I always grab! It’s crumbly and delicious! It’s always good for plenty of time after I buy it. I’ve never had it long enough to make it to the expiration date!
Kaleigh M.
Lodi
Purchased at: Walmart
Great feta cheese brand! Usually my go to. I love all the health benefits and the nutritional value in feta cheese. We put feta cheese on everything in this house so we pick up atleast a package or two once a week!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I much prefer fresh from the supermarket when it comes to feta, however, when I am in a pinch this Feta is readily available and does the trick. In a recipe you can’t really tell the difference between the two, but when eating it in a salad it’s quite a bit more dry than the freshly prepared feta that you can get in the gourmet cheese aisle.
Erika B.
rochester,ny
As a huge cheese fan feta is at the top of my list. This product is healthy and can be incorporated into many recipes from sheet pan Greek chicken to morning breakfast omelets. Always on my grocery list.
mazzou B.
Athenos Feta Cheese has the perfect classic flavor feta needs! I love using this feta on salads, as well as in the traditional Greek dish spanakopita. I highly recommend this brand of feta. It is fresh-tasting, soft and delightful. It makes the perfect topping for salads, vegetable casseroles and even egg dishes!
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
What do you use feta cheese for?
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
What is your favorite recipe that calls for feta cheese?