BY ATHENOS #98 in Milk

Athenos Feta Cheese Garlic & Herb Crumbled. see more...

Tiffany W.
The garlic and herb flavors are pretty subtle. Nice for topping a salad or avo toast. For the price, I'd rather just purchase the plain feta and add my own garlic and herb flavors to whatever dish I'm making.
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
Yummy cheese we always use them on pitas always fresh and crumbly you only need a small amount on your food not to expensive under 5$ we've been buying this for 10+ years the packaging is sometimes hard to close up
Taylor R.
Love fete cheese so much and this garlic herb version is hands down the best one out there!! The flavor is phenomenal. I use this on so much and my favorite is salad and eggs
natalie g.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I've been trying to limit my dairy intake so I've been leaning towards feta especially because I can use less of it and still get a great effect. This went so well in everything from salad to pasta and even sandwhiches.
Kristin K.
I'll just start by saying that I love cheese. I haven't tried any other brand of feta, but this one is pretty good. The garlic and herb is great on salad, on a crostini,...pretty much anything.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This feta is delicious and they offer a few different flavors that really allow this brand to be versatile regardless of the type of meal you are making.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Lower in fat- i like to use these on my salad. It is hard to find sometimes though and then I'm stuck with another brand
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Love this feta. Not to salty doesn't smell.
Its very creamy and easy to use. Love the creaminess and taste
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI
I love this feta cheese. It always tastes so fresh! I can't stress this enough. I've tried other prepackaged feta but it always tastes dry. I recommend this brand for all packaged cheeses.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Really good garlic flavor I'm not a big fan of feta but my husband really liked this product on his salads and also found it was very tasty in omelettes