BY ATHENOS

Athenos Feta Cheese Garlic & Herb Crumbled. see more...

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Kmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Tiffany W.
The garlic and herb flavors are pretty subtle. Nice for topping a salad or avo toast. For the price, I'd rather just purchase the plain feta and add my own garlic and herb flavors to whatever dish I'm making.
Olivia B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Yummy cheese we always use them on pitas always fresh and crumbly you only need a small amount on your food not to expensive under 5$ we've been buying this for 10+ years the packaging is sometimes hard to close up
Carol G.
Dauphin Island
I love feta cheese for cooking and with tomatoes and Athenos feta crumbled garlic and and herb is a good standby. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like Feta cheese at all so I rarely cook with it at home
Kennedy W.
south bend
Purchased at: Target
I love feta and the garlic and her flavors added to it makes it even better. I add this to all my salads and sometimes certain pastas. The price is doable but slightly more expensive than other cheeses.
Taylor R.
Love fete cheese so much and this garlic herb version is hands down the best one out there!! The flavor is phenomenal. I use this on so much and my favorite is salad and eggs
natalie g.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been trying to limit my dairy intake so I've been leaning towards feta especially because I can use less of it and still get a great effect. This went so well in everything from salad to pasta and even sandwhiches.
Kristin K.
I'll just start by saying that I love cheese. I haven't tried any other brand of feta, but this one is pretty good. The garlic and herb is great on salad, on a crostini,...pretty much anything.
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I love this feta cheese. It always tastes so fresh! I can't stress this enough. I've tried other prepackaged feta but it always tastes dry. I recommend this brand for all packaged cheeses.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Really good garlic flavor I'm not a big fan of feta but my husband really liked this product on his salads and also found it was very tasty in omelettes