Athenos Feta Cheese Garlic & Herb uploaded by Sameea a.

BY ATHENOS

Athenos Garlic & Herb Feta Cheese.
Crumbled.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Just looking at the picture my mouth waters. This is sooo good. I love feta cheese but flavored with garlic, it's just amazing. Price was great, good for Greek salad.
Ashton C.
Highland Vlg, TX
The best feta you can buy at a grocery store! I also love that it’s carried in Walmart’s because of the accessibility to the consumer. The garlic herb is my personal favorite and pairs well with so many dishes!
Tiffany L.
I tried this stuff. I've learned that I like feta cheese as a crumble into my salad, as another reviewer said, but I tried to pair this with a wine LOL! It's good, but I wouldn't eat it on its own ever again.
Jessie B.
Mesa, AZ
I love this flavor! It is a great add in to any salad or veggie meal. The quality is great and I love that it's a healthy option for cheese. It's affordable and you can find it at almost any grocery store.
Nicole C.
I love this cheese. I use it in my orzo salad and it's good as a crumble in any salad or sandwich. I love that it has a tang to it and I really like it.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Athenos Feta is my favorite brand for Feta. This flavor is delicious in a salad or wrap. I like that this kind has a bit more flavor to it.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Loved the flip top lid on the container. The cheese itself was a perfect mix of chunks and crumbles with great flavor on Greek salads
Sadie S.
LOVE this product! It taste so good on a mixed greens salad with a few cranberries to mix up the flavor, love it! I recommend it!
Haritha A.
My go-to Feta cheese, without fail. Always delivers when I want some Feta to add some flavor to my food. Definitely recommend.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
In salads, pastas or stuffed chicken. so versatile. Very delicious and always tastes fresh. Good price point in this brand.
Toni L.
Rainsville, AL
Where can this be purchased?