Food & SnacksDairyCheeseAthenos
Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub

Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub

by Athenos

Athenos' Traditional feta cheese crumbles are made the Greek way – simply and with respect for the ingredients. Our feta requires extra time and care to create the perfect creamy, tangy taste.

Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub Needs to be a staple in your home. We add this incredible Athena feta cheese to salads, hummus, mediterranean bowls and fresh tomato pasta. It adds the perfect tang to your dish. They have an incredible variety of flavors.
What do you use feta cheese for?
What is your favorite recipe that calls for feta cheese?
Start your review of Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub!
Tre K.
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub uploaded by Tre K.
I am pretty much obsessed with feta cheese, it's just so good! This particular brand is my go to. It never disappoints me. I like to use feta cheese for certain types of burgers, kale and spinach bowls, and one of my absolute favorite foods... GYROS!! I will continue to purchase this brand.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love 💕 salad and I always add feta cheese to it help with the flavor and taste 👅 yummy 😋. Especially on these hot summer days.
Ines W.
Atlanta
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub uploaded by Ines W.
Love my greek salad with this Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub. The crumble so soft and tasty. I like the taste mix with the olive dressing. So tasty. Sure will buy more. #foodie #influenstereats #healthyfood #organic
Alexis E.
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub uploaded by Alexis E.
I always put feta on top of green olives and tomato as a snack. Tonight I made a vegetarian meal using lentil pasta, tomatoes, green olives, Italian dressing, sliced almonds, and topped it off with feta. Delicious!
Lynne D.
Adrian, Mi
This is a weekly staple from the grocery for my family It's an affordable way to add protein to veggie dishes. We like to make a tomato salad with it and balsamic vinaigrette. It's also great with grilled zucchini and squash!
Kat J.
2,168 reviews
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love Athenos brand feta cheese because the quality is simply unmatched by competitors. No other feta on the market is so delicious and perfectly tangy,... No other feta on the market crumbles into the most delectably sized morsels,... And no other feta on the market maintains its distinct flavor no matter what recipe you use it for. Seriously, if you’re going to buy feta, this is the brand to go with. I highly recommend it!
Serenity S.
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub uploaded by Serenity S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Athenos feta cheese is an affordable option for feta cheese. I like that they have a variety of fera cheese to choose from. I like the packaging, the container keeps the feta cheese fresh for days. Athenos brand feta cheese is affordable and easily found in many grocery stores.
G. Charity C.
Longwood, FL
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbles, Traditional Feta Cheese, 6 oz Tub uploaded by G. Charity C.
I have tried this product the Athenos Feta Cheese Crumble when I made homemade Greek Salads. Yummy 😋 it takes so... good. Fresh organic lettuce 🥬, tomato 🍅, diced onions 🧅 &Garlic, cannot forget about the black olives 🫒, anchovies and homemade dressing. Oh my... my mouth 👄 is starting to water 💦 up just writing this review. I 🥰 Greek Salad 🥗. I enjoy this after a long workout session.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I always have a container of Feta cheese in my fridge. This one is very affordable and yet very good quality. It has the right amount of saltines and gives great flavor to my recipes 👍
FRANCINE B.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love love love lovefeta cheese Athenos is my favorite,I eat it all by itself,so creamy and good I just finished it last night YUMMY on Greek salads.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura A.
il y a 5 mois
Ann R. il y a 2 mois
I totally 💯 agree with you it gives everything that you make the perfect kick 🦵