Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbled Traditional uploaded by Danica m.

BY ATHENOS

Athenos Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese. see more...

Kat M.
Lewisburg
Athenos Feta Cheese Crumbled TraditionalI go back and forth between the pre-crumbled and block feta from Athenos. They’re both equally delicious. The taste is not as salty as other feta brands (a plus in my book) and a little creamier mouth feel rather than the chalky dry of other brands. The crumbles are super convenient. Just flip up the easy open container, and sprinkle over your meal.
Erin B.
I love feta cheese. I put it in everything and use it at least 3 or 4 times a week. Athenos makes my favorite supermarket feta cheese. I think it tastes pretty authentic! The crumbled feta is my favorite so I don’t have to crumble it myself, but the block of feta retains more moisture and flavor.
Jaime F.
Land O Lakes, FL
I uses this feta cheese all the time when making meals. It taste great on anything from salads to pasta. I also love using it to make whipped feta for bruschetta!!! This brand of feta is Amazing and definitely recommend it to everyone!!
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
I love this cheese I use it in different salads and it gives it life! Today I had it in a garden salad with chicken and Italian dressing and it was a complete meal you have your veggies and protein and dairy all in one!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love this feta! The taste is so good and the container lasts a long time! Plus it’s well priced for a premium cheese! I like both the crumbled for salads and pasta dishes and the regular block to cut up and eat alone!
Catherine R.
This is the best feta I have been able to find at out everyday grocery store. We buy it at Publix and also Costco. The flavor is great. It has a nice salty flavor and a really great texture. I like that the sizes of the pieces aren't super uniform. It is more like hand crumbled and machine crumbled. I highly recommend it.
Ashley B.
West Roxbury, MA
Feta is one of my favorite cheeses. I love it in omelets in the morning and on my salads. It tastes very good and it's better than having American Cheese. I buy it at a local grocery store. The quality is great. I buy it whenever I run out, which is quite often!
Holly V.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite brand of feta cheese. It isn't too expensive to buy and comes in varying sizes depending on how much I need. I find it at any grocery store. it also tastes really great. The taste is a lot better than some other pre-crumbled feta brands I've tried.
Krista B.
I'm a little bit of a feta freak! I seriously eat it on everything from crackers to pasta and salads Atheno's is hands down the best brand! It's all I'll buy! I love it so much I've started buying their block and cutting it up myself!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This cheese is great to have for Greek salads or for topping baked chicken. Feta is a yummy cheese and very healthy. I highly recommend. Usually can find pretty good sales at the grocery store. I shop at publix.
Jaymie S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How do you like your Feta cheese?