BY ATHENOS

Athknos Reduced Fat Crumbled Feta Cheese.
1/3 less fat than Athenos traditional feta cheese.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Feta Cheese Crumbled Reduced Fat 5 oz more...
I’m big on saving calories wherever I can, but feta cheese is just better with the full-fat amount. I bought this kind thinking it would be close enough, but it’s just dry, and chalky. I may buy again, solely because it’s fewer calories... but I don’t think I’ll ever love it as much as the regular.
Katrina S.
Plantsville , CT
Really great! I buy it whenever it's on sale and because it's good and healthy. My favorite is on salad or melted on toast in the morning. The flavor is just like the regular full fat cheese although I do find it doesn't melt as good. Overall I love it and will continue to purchase it.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Lainey R.
Sanford, FL
My go to in the grocery store! I have a feta obsession! I throw it in all of my salads! Reduced fat makes you feel less guilty! Definitely try it out if you haven't l
Kathleen S.
Elma, NY
This feta is always fresh tasting and is awesome in salads! It's not to expensive and easy to find in most grocery stores. It's a great choice for people on a diet or just a healthy pick for cheese. I'm a repeat customer when it comes to this cheese, especially during the summer.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
This is the only brand of feta cheese I purchase. I love the re-sealable container that it comes in. the cheese is always super fresh and they come in a variety of styles and flavors. the traditional is my fav .
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Athenos the only brand of feta cheese I will buy. It's amazing. It's the perfect saltiness and bite to it. I love crumbled feta by Athenos on my salads and adding in fresh strawberries and grilled chicken. If you haven't tried it. It's a culinary must!
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
The only feta cheese I use. It's always fresh tasting and delicious. Goes great on a salad with strawberries, dried cranberries and walnuts with red wine vinegrette!
Natalie B.
I'm obsessed with feta cheese. I always buy Athenos feta, but once I accidentally picked up this fat free version and it was NOT good. It was dry and flavorless. Just eat the fat.
Nicole K.
I like to put this cheese on my salads. I put this cheese with cherry tomatoes with oil and vinegar and I have a low fat low calorie salad. This helps it be not so boring.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Did you loved the taste of this.