BY ATHENOS

Becky S.
Milton, WA
I absolutely love Athenos feta cheese (mild). I am a huge fan of Mediterranean/Greek food, and this Athenos feta cheese pairs well. I use this feta cheese on my lamb gyros and Greek salad, and also love adding some as a pizza topping and with pasta. Great quality flavor, it’s my favorite feta cheese brand.
Sam C.
Seattle, WA
Love the Athenos crumbled feta! I usually get it to put on my eggs, in salads or when I'm making gyros. I've been using it for quite some time now and it's definitely my favorite brand of feta. Great flavor and not too big of crumbles - would definitiely recommend!
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Delicious! It's the perfect cheese to toss in with a salad or on a wrap. I feel like it is a more healthy alternative. I've definitely bought this a few times to eat with my lunches and dinners. It's delicious on wheat crackers with vegetables.
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have this weird obsession with feta cheese. Its mild salty notes fit in with almost any meal, and because of its shape, it's easy to toss into salads and wraps. I can't go without feta in my life, especially (of course) when I'm going Greek or Mediterranean.

Pros: many uses, nice taste, even good for snacking, portable

Cons: pricey, hard to put on something like sandwiches
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
This is my favorite brand of feta cheese. I buy it at the local grocery store usually. It’s perfectly crumbly and tart. I think compared to other cheeses it has the best flavor.
Alexa V.
I haven't tried any of the flavored ones. They do sound good but original feta is so good I wouldn't want to mess a good thing up. I love the container this cheese comes in. Makes for easy use and storage
Elle T.
Love love love cheese!!! This Mild Feta is true to its name. It's really mild but you can still taste and enjoy the goodness of the feta. I eat this together with crackers and tea or sometimes just snack it straight from its container. ;)
Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
LOVEVVVEEEEEEE Athenos Feta! It is so delicious adn it can go in anything- salads in my omelettes, on sandwiches - its such a nice soft subtlee flavor and i feel like it goes with anything and I experiment with it all the time its so good! ANd good for you1
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I can eat this cheese straight out of the package! I seriously cannot get enough feta! It's great on pizza, sandwiches, salads, and much more! I love that it's healthier than other cheeses! I got my mom addicted as well!
Caitlin W.
Thief River Falls
Athenos feta is literally the only brand of feta I trust will always be great! Other brands I've tried have tasted kinda weird or almost salty, not this one! It's great cold or cooked in recipes! My mom & I always reach for this brand of feta!