BY ATHENOS

Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
LOVEVVVEEEEEEE Athenos Feta! It is so delicious adn it can go in anything- salads in my omelettes, on sandwiches - its such a nice soft subtlee flavor and i feel like it goes with anything and I experiment with it all the time its so good! ANd good for you1
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
This is the feta cheese that I always buy and it is good. We use it in salads and in pasta, on pizza. Several ways and it is always good. It is priced well and even has little coupons on the package often. We buy ours at the supermarket or Sam's Club.
Elle T.
Love love love cheese!!! This Mild Feta is true to its name. It's really mild but you can still taste and enjoy the goodness of the feta. I eat this together with crackers and tea or sometimes just snack it straight from its container. ;)
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I can eat this cheese straight out of the package! I seriously cannot get enough feta! It's great on pizza, sandwiches, salads, and much more! I love that it's healthier than other cheeses! I got my mom addicted as well!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great topper for a homemade Greek salad. Love it! Always affordably priced and in the appropriate sized container for cooking needs with authentic flavor. It's healthy with few calories and lots of flavor.
London D.
Burien, WA
I bought this at Target on a whim one day. It was really affordable, around $5 for a tub. I really like to put feta on salads or have with fruit. This one was just okay, for the price it is a good deal.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We love Feta cheese and Athenos has the best! We add it to all kinds of foods from homemade gyros, tomatoes basil and evoo or just plain to crackers.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
You can't go wrong with feta! We love it so much in my house, we eat it out of the tub w/ spoons! It is also a great addition to scrambled eggs
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
I love this on a savory salad. or even a simple salad. Some caesar dressing with romaine lettuce tomatoes, chopped onions, and chicken breast.
May R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I top this on my salads and it makes the whole meal perfect! I'm very picky about cheese, but atheno's feta cheese is perfect in flavor!