Destiny O.
El Paso , TX
feta cheese is my favorite cheese from this brand :) I bought mine at Walmart and it for a good price the flavor is so bomb lol is that weird that I love cheese ? haha it tastes like those Italian restaurant cheese with spinach flavor, I would only recommend to ppl that like cheese ;p
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
Athenos is my favorite feta cheese. I love the Jalapeno because it has a nice kick and I love spicy. I would recommend this cheese to anyone who loves feta and spicy. I would also recommend it because the price is a reasonable one and you can find it at many stores.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I love this Athens Crumbled Jalapeño Pepper Feta Cheese. I bought this because it was affordable and the flavor sounded amazing. I have also had success with various Athenos products. It tasted great and has a little kick to it which I like. I tend to use it a lot on salads.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Love this brand. Got is at Ralph's earlier this week. I frequently like to make Greek salads, and this stuff on top makes it that much more delicious. The flavor is great, and this is coming from a Greek girl, so you know it's good.
Kimberly R.
Richmond , TX
This cheese is delicious.!! I loved this with my nachos mmmm. Tasty! They are a good price and I get them at Waltmart or HEB. I think is the best one I've tried compared to other similar ones. I will definitely buy again.
Julie R.
Kansas City, MO
This is so good in salads! Love the flavor on paninis also. I purchased this at Hy-Vee and really like Athenos. It's a healthy source of protein on a salad or sandwich with a bit of spice that I like with the nice bite of the feta cheese. We also serve this atop crackers as appetizers.
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
An odd mix but worth a try. the texture of the feta mixed with the natural salty and spicy jalapeño kick makes this a great addition to salads, appetizers and snacks. great with chips and dips too
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
The flavor is good but the product is expensive. There must be a lot of people that feel that way because it ends up in the discount grocery stores a lot. I recommend you buy it there because the price is over inflated in the grocery stores. The amount you get for what you pay for needs improvements.
kiara s.
Westminster, CA
Omg!!! Best cheese for salad or grilled cheese
Omg!! It's spicy but tangy it has that original feta taste but with a hint of heat which is amazing because it adds a surprise lol
Samantha R.
This is a great cheese to add over different foods . Sprinkle this over salad or even spaghetti , and it will add the perfect amount of jalapeño . The spicy taste isn't over powering at all because of the Feta .