BY ATHENOS

• People say its on the higher end. Is it worth it ?1 Answers
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I'm a big fan of feta cheese, and the tomato and basil is a big hit with me! It can liven up a salad, of course, but I also use it on Atkins frozen single-serve pizzas and some of their frozen pastas. It has no carbs, and really enriches the flavor of many dishes.
Great also to add to a creative salad of only tomatoes or red bell peppers and a sun-dried tomato dressing with bacon bits.
I've lost over 100 lbs living a very low-carb lifestyle, and stuff like this allows me to experiment and make things more fun!
Tammi G.
I absolutely love this crumbled feta blend. The flavor is perfect, especially with the addition of the tomato and basil. Delicious on chicken and salads. Even by itself!
Paige W.
Mankato, MN
I put this feta on everything!!! I have a serious obsession with feta. It goes on my pasta, salads, bread, veggies, heck, I'll even eat it by itself with some apple slices as a snack! This feta is undoubtedly delicious. If you are on the edge, pick it up!
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida

Ideal in salads, in the mixture with fruits and nuts, perfect in desserts not very sweet with a touch of honey. Feta cheese is the most consumed in Greece and is the standard in most of its dishes: salads, meat pies, sandwiches, empanadillas, pizzas, desserts ... A delight!
Christina K.
This stuff is pretty tasty if you like putting feta on your salads. The seasoning on it gives it an extra something that you can't get with plain feta. This is also great in other dishes like adding to soups or meats
Claudia T.
This is one of my favorite cheeses, it's a bit salty but it's so full of flavor. I usually add it to my salads. Since I don't add much, it lasts a decent time. It stays fresh for at least a week as well.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
My favorite feta, this is the perfect option for cooking and baking. It works well with other ingredients, stays fresh for a long time, and has the perfect amount of saltiness to the size of the portion. Great with eggs!
Fiona D.
For whatever reason this feta flavor is oftentimes on sale and I'm glad that prompted me to try it :D it's something different, but not too different, so a perfect stepping stone for more adventurous/less traditional items. Plus, I love the packaging, too!
Tonya W.
Hillsboro, OH
Feta is one of my favorite cheeses and Athenos is probably one of my favorite brands. The flavor is rich and vibrant. I like using it in salads, omelets, and even adding it to homemade pizzas. I highly recommend trying this brand!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Love the herbed flavor of this feta. I much prefer it to unflavored feta. Great in a Greek salad! You can taste the tomato which I love too. Some brands of feta are too salty but I haven't found that to be an issue with this feta.
Sara V.
Albuquerque, NM
People say its on the higher end. Is it worth it ?