BY ATHENOS

• People say its on the higher end. Is it worth it ?1 Answers
Dena B.
Kensington , London
I am greek. That means I know my feta cheese and I love this stuff. I like it in my tomato pepper salads because it gives that great feta taste with a little bit extra that really complements the salad. Only bad thing about the flavored cheese is that it can keep it from going well with other flavors.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Love the herbed flavor of this feta. I much prefer it to unflavored feta. Great in a Greek salad! You can taste the tomato which I love too. Some brands of feta are too salty but I haven't found that to be an issue with this feta.
Jeanna H.
W Portsmouth, OH
love this cheese, it has a great taste, absolutely a great topping for salads and great snack to add to crackers. would recommend this to a friend to try, i bought it from krogers and walmart.
Kaitlyn M.
Berwyn, IL
This is so great in salads. I love feta and athenos is definitely the best. Hands down! The tomato basil flavor is perfect.
Tanya F.
This is a great addition to a salad. Love to add this to our salads on family Italian night.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I'm a big fan of feta cheese, and the tomato and basil is a big hit with me! It can liven up a salad, of course, but I also use it on Atkins frozen single-serve pizzas and some of their frozen pastas. It has no carbs, and really enriches the flavor of many dishes.
Great also to add to a creative salad of only tomatoes or red bell peppers and a sun-dried tomato dressing with bacon bits.
I've lost over 100 lbs living a very low-carb lifestyle, and stuff like this allows me to experiment and make things more fun!
Paige W.
Mankato, MN
I put this feta on everything!!! I have a serious obsession with feta. It goes on my pasta, salads, bread, veggies, heck, I'll even eat it by itself with some apple slices as a snack! This feta is undoubtedly delicious. If you are on the edge, pick it up!
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida

Ideal in salads, in the mixture with fruits and nuts, perfect in desserts not very sweet with a touch of honey. Feta cheese is the most consumed in Greece and is the standard in most of its dishes: salads, meat pies, sandwiches, empanadillas, pizzas, desserts ... A delight!
Christina K.
This stuff is pretty tasty if you like putting feta on your salads. The seasoning on it gives it an extra something that you can't get with plain feta. This is also great in other dishes like adding to soups or meats
Noel D.
Reading, PA
My favorite feta, this is the perfect option for cooking and baking. It works well with other ingredients, stays fresh for a long time, and has the perfect amount of saltiness to the size of the portion. Great with eggs!
Sara V.
Albuquerque, NM
People say its on the higher end. Is it worth it ?