BY ATHENOS

Athenos crumbled blue cheese 4 oz see more...

Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Foodie Expert
Athenos Blue Crumbled Cheese is a delicious cheese that is perfectly crumbled already. So all you have to do is get the amount you want and sprinkle over your salad or whatever dish you are adding it to. I was hesitant about this product first but it quickly won me over. You can easily find it at any grocery or mass market store.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
Foodie Expert

Frequent it is already that they offer Multiple Modes of Presentation; In salads, canapés, sandwiches, sauces ... It is a good way for children and adolescents to become accustomed to the taste of cheese, sometimes too strong for them. : In addition, the molten cheese is a source of calcium, phosphorus and proteins, but not to be forgotten. It is a food with a high caloric value and contains considerable amounts of salt and cholesterol.
Riley H.
High Point, NC
Blue cheese is a very acquired taste, but I love it. I usually buy this brand when getting blue cheese crumbles. I usually get this at Harris Teeter or Walmart. It is affordable and genuinely good blue cheese.
Jaime L.
Crestwood, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese! Perfect for melting on my burgers, steaks, or compliment a salad. Has great flavor and does not lose flavor even after it is opened. I will continue to purchase this product!
Cheska L.
Bridgeport, CT
Really strong cheese absolute perfect for making dip. Great if you want to make a dressing or if you want to add it to a burger the cheese really hold its shape what melts really easily as well love it.
Robin A.
Albertville, AL
Comparable to other brands but but he after taste was not so great, left a chemical taste in my mouth. I love the brand but this was a bad experience.
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
The cheese is ok. I like that theyve made blue cheese crumbles much more easily accessible. I pack this for lunch and throw it right on my salad.
Tiffany L.
Foodie Expert
Melt-in-your-mouth goodness! Bought with a coupon, and purchased another brand after I ran out. Never again. Will always buy Athenos brand.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
LOVE blue cheese. I throw this in a lot of salads or dips; even use it in my scrambled eggs sometimes. Price and quality are really great.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
Perfect for salads. I love this creamy blue cheese I always choose the Athens brand because it taste better than other brands