BY ATHENOS

Athenos reduced fat feta cheese 12 oz see more...

Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
We love salads and Feta is a great compliment to many fruits; lean proteins and vegetables. This is my favorite brand of Feta. I love that it has full flavor but is reduced fat. It is smooth and holds its flavor. I love that this version is already crumbled - saves me time!
Ally E.
Kutztown, PA
Best fetta cheese thus far. Super affordable. Super tasty. By far the best brand that you can buy in the supermarket. It's so much creamier and smoother than other fettas. It makes others taste chalky. I put it on my salad. Definitely two thumbs up from me!
Keara M.
Annapolis, MD
I love feta cheese and especially love that they offer a reduced fat version. I often switch between this and the fat free and I think their brand does the best job at maintaining flavor even without the fat. Highly recommend!
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love this Feta cheese. It is very tasty and I use it for my salads or my Turkish cheese sticks. I taste really good. I wish the container was little bigger. I like this one the best from others I have purchased before from different brands. Definitely recommend.
billie m.
Ormond Beach, FL
I like this brand of Feta over any other  brand so far. A lot of other brands have way too many little bity chunks almost like granules but this brand had the right size taste and  texture
Liana M.
The only brand I buy for feta cheese! I use this for salads, omelets and to make amazing appetizers. It is very healthy, little pricey than other brands, but it is affordable. I am a repeat customer. I am so glad that my local stop and shop carries this brand of feta cheese.
Maggie G.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is LIFEEE!! Just know that when you try Athenos your getting the best qualiry and taste around, i live for their feta and goat cheese also the yogurt.. You havent experienced life unless you have tried these products
Alex M.
Montclair, CA
I LOVE feta and I love trying different brands to see how they make it. This one taste pretty good and salty, I usually eat feta as just a snack. I tend to eat feta in large amounts which I probably shouldn't do but I've been eating them by the little tubs athenos has!
Tara L.
Abilene, TX
Looking to add something to your favorite salad, pasta, or wrap well look no further Athenos reduced fat feta cheese will add all the flavor without having to feel guilty about the extra fat that comes with adding cheese. All the flavor without the added inches to the waist band.
Amber R.
I love this fat cheese! This is the only brand I buy and I always find it at Walmart, Publix, or sometimes Sams. It's a little expensive but it is worth it! Not too dry but with good taste! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!