BY ATHENOS

Athenos reduced fat feta cheese 12 oz see more...

Sheryl S.
This is a staple lm e item in my house. It helps transform any dish with a Greek twist. Flavor is perfect, not too overpowering or too mild. I've tried other brands, but this is my go to.
Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
We love salads and Feta is a great compliment to many fruits; lean proteins and vegetables. This is my favorite brand of Feta. I love that it has full flavor but is reduced fat. It is smooth and holds its flavor. I love that this version is already crumbled - saves me time!
Liana M.
The only brand I buy for feta cheese! I use this for salads, omelets and to make amazing appetizers. It is very healthy, little pricey than other brands, but it is affordable. I am a repeat customer. I am so glad that my local stop and shop carries this brand of feta cheese.
Alexandra M.
Montclair, CA
I LOVE feta and I love trying different brands to see how they make it. This one taste pretty good and salty, I usually eat feta as just a snack. I tend to eat feta in large amounts which I probably shouldn't do but I've been eating them by the little tubs athenos has!
Tara L.
Abilene, TX
Looking to add something to your favorite salad, pasta, or wrap well look no further Athenos reduced fat feta cheese will add all the flavor without having to feel guilty about the extra fat that comes with adding cheese. All the flavor without the added inches to the waist band.
Amber R.
I love this fat cheese! This is the only brand I buy and I always find it at Walmart, Publix, or sometimes Sams. It's a little expensive but it is worth it! Not too dry but with good taste! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
billie m.
Ormond Beach, FL
I like this brand of Feta over any other  brand so far. A lot of other brands have way too many little bity chunks almost like granules but this brand had the right size taste and  texture
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Feta cheese is the healthiest cheese to eat, so I've tried to incorporate it into my diet, and replace other types of cheese with it. My favorite snack at the moment is crisp rye or multigrain crackers with feta cheese and grape tomatoes. I'll add spinach once in a while. I sometimes warm up the cheese and crackers in the microwave to help the cheese melt and hold the tomatoes on board, making it easier to eat. I will say, not everyone cares for the smell of hot feta cheese! May not be safe for work, but it's a healthy, filling snack. It's also absolutely fantastic on top of a fresh salad and even some meat entres.
Alexa M.
I really did not like this cheese. I typically get fresh feta though, but this tasted slightly bitter to me and the flavor was just generally not nice. It was sort of dry.
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
I absolutely love Feta cheese and could eat it every day. I've bought the Athenos reduced fat feta a few times, just as a way to save a few extra calories here and there. I would but it again, but it definitely isn't as good as the full fat original feta.