Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Ecrin Absolue Set uploaded by Ryan K.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

In Vanille Insensee an electrical current runs through the subtle sweetness of vanilla, jasmine, and fresh lime to bond with rich oak moss, woods, and spicy coriander. Complete with a handcrafted leather cap and a removable pump that allows for splash or spray use, this cologne brings to mind breathtaking and magical moments. "He wove through the crowd when suddenly his heart quickened. That scent. It was hers. He had worn it first until she stole it for herself. Now, there she was before him and the magic of years past came flooding back in a moment." This set contains: - 6.7 oz Cologne Absolue Spray - Bonus: 1 oz Cologne Absolue Spray - Bonus: Leather Travel Pouch Notes: Lime, Cedrat, Coriander, Jasmine, Vetiver, Oak Moss, Vanilla, Oak Wood, Amber. Style: Magical. Evocative. Electric. see more...

• I'm really sensitive to smells. is this fragrance really strong? ...1 Answers
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cologne is heaven in a bottom! The scent is so intoxicating and delicious! I’m a repeat buyer of this set and I love giving it as a gift ! You can pick it up from your local Sephora or online! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is unfortunately one of the most unpleasant fragrances I've tried, in my opinion. The vanilla is medicinal and overwhelming. The sweetness is so cloying and sickly that it gives me an instant headache. You need to be a true vanilla lover to enjoy this.
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
Got this fragrance as a Christmas gift. I love very light fragrances that are very unique and defining. I work in an open office and I have been complimented many times on my perfume. This is a nice sent that can do well even in the summer!
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best smelling I've ever worn!!! One spray seems to last all day AND longer!!! This scent in particular is warm and inviting and is not over powering; very subtle. I found this scent by coincident and cannot see myself every changing from it. It is pricey but like I stated, one spray lasts all day so you use less.
Cameron B.
Vanille Insensée fragrance notes

Top Notes
Lime, Cedrat, Coriander
Heart Notes
Vetiver, Jasmine, Oakmoss
Base notes
Vanilla, Oakwood, Amber

Soooooo lovely, beautiful and simple!
Lisa P.
Rogersville, AL
@sephora 100 point deluxe sample. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Just ordered full size and can't wait for it to get here @ateliercologne #vanilleinsensee #newyearnewme
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all time! i love the smell of vanilla but i don't like how overly sweet and fake most perfumes smell. this is completely different, it's warm and spiced. i definitely get a woody coriander vanilla from it. on me, this perfume last all day! it's so unusual and i think it can definitely be unisex
Jayoma P.
Brampton, ON
I purchased this in the men's version for my boyfriend. And while the fragrance is lovely and delicious. We were sadly disappointed because the smell doesn't last long on the skin. Unlike other colognes, it was disappointing especially for the price.
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hubby bought this for for my birthday and I love the way it smells it's so addictive and makes me smell amazing
Sylvie w.
miramichi, New Brunswick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really sensitive to smells. is this fragrance really strong? over powering?