Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue Spray For Men uploaded by Nka k.Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue Spray For Men uploaded by Nka k.Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue Spray For Men uploaded by Elaine M.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue Spray see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of the vanilla insensee cologne by atelier cologne in my play box.
I like how it comes like a post card. It's so cute.
I happen to like some of this atelier cologne smells. I specially like the lemon smell.
The vanilla insensee also smells good 😊.

Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
The entire Atelier Cologne is genderless as someone else mentioned. This vanilla is very creamy with a smoky/salty undertone. It was unexpected, but I am glad to see a different approach of vanilla as a perfume note. Not everyone want's to smell like cake :)This is a great fragrance and as with other Atelier Cologne, you can tell that they have used his quality materials. The reason I took a star is that even though it is a well formulated and interesting fragrance it isn't something I reach for very often.
Lindsey S.
So the description of this is incorrect. The entire line is genderless. This version of vanilla is TRUE vanilla; not sugar and over processed sweetness pumped out of Victoria secret. I promise this will bring you back to your childhood with vanilla bean and baking vanilla notes.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
First I have to say that this is not a fragrance just for men. Id say it's unused because your body chemistry brings out unique characteristics of the fragrance. I was hesitant to try this bc I thought it might be very sweet but I was very impressed to find it well balanced with the citrus so it's subtle and very lovely with great lasting appeal as a skin scent.
Lynn T.
Vanilla is one of my most beloved scent and flavors. I'm current using atelier vanilla and is so warm and comforting it's one of those scent that's not annoying in the office
Heather C.
Washington, DC
I originally didn't think I liked this and then it grew on me and I had to get it. It's a really unique vanilla scent unlike any other I've tried. The coriander and lime give it this sharper edge compared to other vanilla perfumes. Definitely try it out!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This smells like a vanilla listerine mouth wash. It even when you smell it puts that burning sensation that mouth wash does to your mouth. It does not invoke any good feelings except a reminder to floss.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I had no idea this was for men. I just got a rollerball for this the other day at Sephora. It's a beautiful vanilla scent without being too sweet.
Kassandra L.
This smells absolutely incredible! It is light but the scent lasts all day. The only downfall is the price. It is very expensive, but smells wonderful.
Elaine M.
I LOVE this scent. I use it as a perfume and it is just so sweet and delicious and very vanilla-like.  If you don't like vanilla, you won't enjoy this.  It is pricy, but it is very much worth it.  It is Atelier Cologne's best scent hands down. Definitely recommend.