Atelier Cologne Vanille Insens

by Atelier Cologne

Vanille Insensée, an electrical current runs through the subtle sweetness of vanilla, jasmine, and fresh lime to bond with rich oak moss, woods, and spicy coriander. Complete with a handcrafted leather cap and a removable pump that allows for splash or spray use, this cologne brings to mind breathtaking and magical moments. "He wove through the crowd when suddenly his heart quickened. That scent. It was hers. He had worn it first until she stole it for herself. Now, there she was before him and the magic of years past came flooding back in a moment." Notes: Lime, Cedrat, Coriander, Jasmine, Vetiver, Oak Moss, Vanilla, Oak Wood, Amber. Style: Magical. Evocative. Electric.

Do any one know which one of them is best, i have tried a sample in citrus which is amazing, so what are others?
Could you replace your current daily scent with this one? where would you wear it?
Start your review of Atelier Cologne Vanille Insens!
Product Highlights
“It has great staying power and after a few hours you pick up a waft of deliciousness that is almost haunting.” in reviews
“This is my every day scent and I am constantly getting asked what I'm wearing that smells so good, by both men and women.” in reviews
“This is my second favorite scent of all time!” in reviews
“The big bottle of this stuff is really expensive, but on Sephora's website there's a deluxe mini duo of Vanille Insense and the Orange Sanguine one for only $18.” in reviews
The scent is clean and if you like the smell of vanilla, you won't be disappointed! I love the scent and I would recommend this beautiful cologne! I like to switch my perfumes up and for winter this fragrance is crisp yet smooth for those cold, cold, days!
Corona, CA
Atelier Cologne Vanille Insens uploaded by Alyssa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a small sample of this and LOVED it! It’s such a sexy and dark scent. Actually a really good perfume or cologne for men or women. Very warm hits of vanilla with musky tones that warm up so nicely throughout the day
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume! I usually don’t wear any, but this one smells beautiful— warm and spicy and sweet, all without being overwhelming. It’s also got wonderful staying power throughout the day!
Delaware
At firs it seems super strong and way too heavy fragrance. Then after applying you start to like it or at least not hating. It lasts long 6+ hours. A bit pricey. 10ml is 28$ its is much.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I was very surprised with this. I normally hate vanilla scented perfume or cologne but this one surprised me. The vanilla smell is there but it’s so light and airy you don’t have to worry about smelling of food or smelling so sweet it sours you. It also comes in the cutest package. Highly recommend obtaining a sample and possibly being wowed like me!
Lemon Grove, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
So I've gotten this as part is a sephore sample package of Men's cologne. I must say that the first time I sprayed it I thought it was sickening sweet. I wore it anyways and now I really need to buy a bottle of this stuff. It's great for Spring time, when temperature is just slightly warming up. It last a long time too! Used it once, and then reused the shirt a week latter and I could still smell it. Definitely not everyone's scent tho, so I recommend getting a sample or trying in store first if you can.
Valley Vlg, CA
I adore this fragrance! I found it at Nordstrom. I love that the scents are all separate so you can layer them to make custom scent for yourself. The vanilla alone though is lovely and not too overpowering. Lasts all day!
Boston, MA
I got a sample of this in a beauty box and fell in love with the scent. It somehow is powerful but light at the same time. It has a true vanilla scent and lasts a long time. I got many compliments on it too!
Neptune Beach
I love everything about this brand! This is a very warm almost savory vanilla. It’s not particularly spicy, which i really like. I was first introduced to this brand when they opened their shop in NYC and i applied for a job there. I was given some samples and a vanilla soap and i fell in LOVE! The soap is probably the best quality soap I’ve ever used. Their ingredients and formulations are natural and very potent. The price point is quite high, but you get what you pay for. The oil concentration in the fragrance is higher than an “eau de parfum” which is why they call it an “absolue”. Love love love.
I got a pretty decent little size of this stuff with my Beauty Insider points at Sephora & I'm so glad I did. I absolutely adore vanilla scents & this one is no exception. There's just something so girly & delicious about smelling like vanilla. This scent is so nice, not overwhelming by any means, & mellows into the skin really well. It's such a pure scent, not that artificial vanilla smell, so so nice. It lasted forever on me, & even lingered into the next day.