Atelier Cologne Vanille Insens uploaded by MELANIE C.Atelier Cologne Vanille Insens uploaded by Maria R.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Vanille Insensée, an electrical current runs through the subtle sweetness of vanilla, jasmine, and fresh lime to bond with rich oak moss, woods, and spicy coriander. Complete with a handcrafted leather cap and a removable pump that allows for splash or spray use, this cologne brings to mind breathtaking and magical moments. "He wove through the crowd when suddenly his heart quickened. That scent. It was hers. He had worn it first until she stole it for herself. Now, there she was before him and the magic of years past came flooding back in a moment." Notes: Lime, Cedrat, Coriander, Jasmine, Vetiver, Oak Moss, Vanilla, Oak Wood, Amber. Style: Magical. Evocative. Electric. see more...

• Do any one know which one of them is best, i have tried a...2 Answers
  • Could you replace your current daily scent with this one?...7 Answers
Atelier Cologne Vanille Insens
  • "It has great staying power and after a few hours you pick up a waft of deliciousness that is almost haunting." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my second favorite scent of all time!" in 1 review
  • "The big bottle of this stuff is really expensive, but on Sephora's website there's a deluxe mini duo of Vanille Insense and the Orange Sanguine one for only $18." in 1 review
  • "This is my every day scent and I am constantly getting asked what I'm wearing that smells so good, by both men and women." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I adore this fragrance! I found it at Nordstrom. I love that the scents are all separate so you can layer them to make custom scent for yourself. The vanilla alone though is lovely and not too overpowering. Lasts all day!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Strong vanilla scent. It honestly smells like an old lady. No matter how many times I wash my hands I can’t get the scent off of it. The packaging is beautiful but the product does not smell good at all. Thank you Sephora for the sample size because if I bought the big bottle I’d return it right away.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This fragrance is absolutely lovely. The vanilla scent is nothing like any other vanilla notes I’ve smelled before. It’s Smokey almost super sensual. It is rather strong and lasts on the skin a long time. I am looking to buy it again. One of my favorite scents for sure.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I got a sample of this in a beauty box and fell in love with the scent. It somehow is powerful but light at the same time. It has a true vanilla scent and lasts a long time. I got many compliments on it too!
Chelsie L.
I got a pretty decent little size of this stuff with my Beauty Insider points at Sephora & I'm so glad I did. I absolutely adore vanilla scents & this one is no exception. There's just something so girly & delicious about smelling like vanilla. This scent is so nice, not overwhelming by any means, & mellows into the skin really well. It's such a pure scent, not that artificial vanilla smell, so so nice. It lasted forever on me, & even lingered into the next day.
Elizabeth E.
Absolutely love the unique combination of scents in this perfume. I get compliments every time I wear it, and it lasts all day. Not that pricey compared to bigger names, and honestly it smells higher end than most of them. The packaging is understated and compliments the simplicity of the brand.
Tricia S.
Mays Landing, NJ
Received a free sample at sephora and immediately fell in love. I'm not one for super sweet scents (especially vanilla, usually I'm not a fan of vanilla for it's overly sweet and artificial smell) and I'm more of a light flowery fan but this has a somewhat pepper-y musk like scent that seems more unisex than specifically made for women which I think is hard to create. Love it so much I got a deluxe purse spray size and both and my guy likes it! Definitely something that lasts for some time and is not overbearing which I like. Would totally purchase be full size if it wasn't $100+! So for now, purse size sprays it is!
carla l.
Salem, OR
This is a really true, intense, pure vanilla.  It isn't sweet--don't expect a sugary vanilla scent--and it's such a deep and strong scent that I don't think I could (or would want to) wear it on a daily basis and I actually almost prefer to layer it with something a little sweeter just to lighten it up a little bit.
Candice R.
I got a sample of this in my #Birchbox. I really like the understated vanilla scent. I was scared I'd smell like a cookie, but it is slightly masculine which I like. It also lasts a long time and I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day.
Elizabeth B.
Vanille Insense smells amazingly good! I received a sample of it in my November 2013 Birchbox and as soon as I smelled it I was in love. The vanilla is very evident for me, which is good because I really enjoy vanilla scents. What was weird, though, was that my aunt smelled it and to her it smelled of lemons (which must be the lime in it). Super weird, I didn't catch any lemony/limey citrusy scent in it. The staying power is Amazing with a capital A! I put it on my wrists and on my neck and it lasted all day, and I could even still smell it later on! That never happens with my body sprays. The big bottle of this stuff is really expensive, but on Sephora's website there's a deluxe mini duo of Vanille Insense and the Orange Sanguine one for only $18. :)
Courtney P.
Could you replace your current daily scent with this one? where would you wear it?
Angel L.
Do any one know which one of them is best, i have tried a sample in citrus which is amazing, so what are others?

Amazon