BY ATELIER COLOGNE

A trio of exotic, seductive, and delicate fragrances for every mood and every adventurous encounter. Orange Sanguine, a zesty and energizing burst of crushed ripe fruit, plays off sweet blood orange juice against bitter orange peel and sensual notes of geranium. This cologne brings to mind relaxed mornings, sunrises, and soft sea breezes. Vanille Insensee, captures an electrical current as it runs through the subtle sweetness of vanilla, jasmine, and fresh lime to bond with rich oak moss, woods, and spicy coriander. This cologne brings to mind breathtaking and magical moments. Rose Anonyme is a breathtaking seductress caught in a stolen affair between light and dark as Turkish rose sparkles and intrigues beneath notes of spicy ginger and a sultry veil of velvet oud and mystic papyrus. This set contains: - 1 x 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue - 1 x 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum in Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue - 1 x 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum in Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue see more...

Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
I love atelier cologne, I was so excited to find a set with the rose scent included. That being said I was not a huge fan of it, a little old lady ish. The other two are great though.
Kimberly K.
North Wales, PA
Absolutely love these!! Great Uni-Sex line. My fiancé and I both use these. I loved the mandarins scent so I've explored more and their fragrances are beautiful. I was introduced to this line through working st Sephora. They make great traveling partners for when you need a Fragrance on the go!
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
Oh my goodness this product smells wonderful. I really like Orange Sanguine it remind me of the holidays at home. it has a wonderful orange zesty clean smell. I hope one day I can afford it though. It is on the pricey side but worth every penny!
Stephanie H.
I love these scents. I love anything vanilla and this is a very sophisticated vanilla scent...not to sickeningly sweet! The orange scent is also very nice and sophisticated and not too citrusy smelling. Pricey but worth it in my opinion!
Mariaa G.
My hubby bought this for for my birthday and I love the way it smells it's so addictive and makes me smell amazing
Tina C.
Where can I get this set? Already checked sephora.com, they don't carry this exact one.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Has anyone used the Sud Magnolia? I have a sample of it and haven't had a chance to try it out yet.