BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Santal Carmin captures the essence of creamy, sweet sandalwood in a fragrance made of precious and rare essential oils. The rich, woody comfort of sandalwood invokes the delicate gourmand fragrance of dulce de leche, while Indian saffron imparts a spicy, exotic twist, and brightening notes of bergamot and limette create an immediate understated charm. The fragrance is concentrated at 18 percent to guarantee it is long lasting, but never overpowering. Notes: Bergamot, Limette, Saffon, Sandalwood, Gaiac Wood, White Musk, Papyrus, Cedarwood, Vanilla. Style: Sweet. Spicy. Woody. see more...

Jen S.
Austin, TX
I am pleasantly surprised. While most of the Atelier lineup involves an abundance of citrus scents, this one seems to balance the citrus out with other scents extremely well. My first impression was a strong wood scent with a faint floral in the background. After an hour or so, it seemed to change on my skin into something of a sweeter softer floral that was followed by an extremely vague vanilla, but neither the floral nor the vanilla were the stand out scents.
By the middle of the day, the only scent remaining was a faint musk. As I went to reapply, I opened the vial and found that a previously undetectable limey citrus hit me strongly. That faded into that same sweet nurturing scent after a while, and then at the end of the day all that remains is a very slight smell of wood (like cedar chips left in the back of a closet for too many years).I ended up opening the vial numerous times after mid-day because I was confused as to what this fragrance was. My conclusion is that it's sort of mercurial: it balances out the different scents so well that one moment it is one fragrance and the next it is another.
Jlau2789 l.
I love the Atelier line. I have skin that runs cool to the touch so scents rarely last longer than two hours. This one, however, is such a heavier, but fresh scent that I can wear it for about four before the smell is gone.
I love this smell, it reminds me of Summer nights running around in the backyard. It's the kind of scent you want to bury your nose into an inhale deeply. It's musky and somehow refreshing.
I recommend this for both sexes, but it's definitely more a male scent.
The price is steep, but well worth the investment if you are looking to purchase 1 cologne.
Kiran P.
Orlando, FL
looking for my personal perfect fragrance. I tried this fragrance today, and if i could define it in three words they'll be an "Elegant Sweet". At first you feel an intense sweet cinnamon deep essence that as it settles down on your skin becomes more of a woody sweet essent. A few hours later the fragrance takes a subtle essence of a sweet cola while staying very masculine and deep. Definitively a special occasion one. Elegant, masculine, and mature fragrance.
Cameron B.
Such a beautiful smell! Here's some info

Top Notes
Lime, Bergamot, Saffron
Heart Notes
Sandalwood, Guaiac wood, White musk
Base notes
Papyrus, Texas cedarwood, Madagascar vanilla
April C.
Mission, TX
I love the the way this smells on me and so does my bf. It has a sweet and spicy aroma to it. It is pricey but worth the splurge, especially since Atelier doesn't use anything synthetic.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I cannot rave enough about this brand. Santal Carmin is a really unique scent that could work either for a man or woman. It has a warm, vanilla, leathery, smokey scent that is perfect in fall and winter. It's strangely comforting. The quality and longevity are incredible, you literally need to shower for it to come off (which could be a positive or negative for some people). It is pricey, but you do not need to drench yourself in it - a drop on the wrists and neck is more than sufficient. The bottle lasts a long time.
Veronica A.
Asuncion,Paraguay
Es buena, pero en mi misma, no me gusto mucho, aunque debes probarla, por si te gusta, todos tenemos opiniones, suerte😀
Mariaa G.
My hubby bought this for for my birthday and I love the way it smells it's so addictive and makes me smell amazing