Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme

by Atelier Cologne

Experience the audacious scent of the rose perfume Rose Anonyme created by Atelier Cologne which will introduce you to a sweetness between light and dark.

Is this a good everyday perfume?
What other Atelier Cologne do you layer with this one?
how do i get free stuff ? please answer me as soon as possiable
Start your review of Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme!
Gabrielle C.
Petaluma, CA
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme uploaded by Gabrielle C.
I absolutely love Rose Anonyme. I collect Atelier Cologne because they are so unique and intoxicating. This is strong and rich and not for everyone. One star off only because my husband does’t love it. There are a number of their scents he goes crazy for and this isn’t one of them. #ateliercologne
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
I tried the vanilla scent from Versace Atelier Cologne At Sephora and it was totally my style. I absolutely loved the fragrance and bought the vanilla and the rose one too. It’s such a unique blend of scents.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
It’s an earthy, modern, sexy rose with great lasting power. The bottle is beautiful - and I appreciate the large bottle available as I wear it year round. It lingers on my skin, despite living in hot and humid Texas! I carry a smaller bottle on me at all times and am always taking it out for others to try themselves! It’s too good not to share!
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Atelier Cologne is a playful and joyful perfume house, that is approachable in a casual way that invites to to mix and match and play with their different fragrances. Rose Anonyme is one of my top 2 favorites from this line. It is an unapologetic rose scent that is far from a typical Rose perfume that many find cloying or elderly. (I love all rose scents always). This fragrance has a kind of dirty earthiness to it that lends itself to work just as well on a man as on a woman. The dirtiness is delicious and I mean it in a way that makes you think of the way fresh moist soil smells in the heat. It contains ginger which adds a touch of heat and incense that makes it softly peppery. It lasts for a good length of time on the skin and is a complete joy to live your life in.
Jessica P.
Studio City, CA
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells absolutely amazing; this isn’t the exact perfume I tried (I don’t think that one that I’m holding in the photo is out in stores yet), but I’m totally hooked on this brand.
Stephanie M.
Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
A niche take on an old favorite note: Tose. This is not just a rose but a true blended concoction that triggers thoughts of a beautiful old castle and dancing in fields of flowers in the garden. There is a spice that wafts throughout to ground this and make the rose very anonymous indeed😉👌, I am a fan of Atelier Cologne😊
Maria C.
Tampa
I want this , i like it , please send me one of this lipstick and the sane color because i love it , i want to tried
Elaine H.
I love the scent of this perfume. Atelier has the best light formulations and this is no exception.
a M.
I love rose, but this scent is so much more. The rose scent is definitely there, but it's more spicy and complex. If you like rose, but want a different twist, this fragrance is for you. It's great for day or evening and I always get compliments on it.
Maria M.
Pacifica, CA
The description for this cologne says, "A floral, woody scent might be seducing, yet somehow impetuous" It is one of the best smells I have ever come across. It reminds me of what I would imagine a walk down a path in a small town in a beautiful place, as your hair flows in the wind and you get a nice breeze to fragrance the air with the amazing scent.