Atelier Cologne Perfume Travel Palette 8 x 0.07 oz/ 2 mL

by Atelier Cologne

This selection of Atelier Cologne's original perfumes, with eight fragrances to suit your look and mood. Clementine California, new for 2017, is a sunny composition built around Clementine from California fruity, green, and sweet. In Vanille Insensee, an electrical current runs through the subtle sweetness of vanilla, jasmine, and fresh lime to bond with rich oak moss, woods, and spicy coriander. Cafe Tuberosa's gourmand accents include bergamot from Calabria, tangerine from Sicily, and cardamom from Guatamala, which blend with notes of Indian tuberose and cacao absolue over a base of warm Madagascar vanilla and heady white musks. Cedre Atlas is a woody and citrus fragrance with notes of atlas cedarwood from Moroccan rif, lemon from Sicily, and white amber. The clean citrus top gives way to an earthy depth reminiscent of snowy woods and clear skies.A fresh, transparent floral, redefined, Iris Rebelle is an inspired blend of fresh iris and lavender enriched with earthy gaiac wood. Natural iris opens up when it touches skin. Don't miss the opportunity to let it bloom on your own skin. Rose Anonyme is like a breathtaking seductress caught in a stolen affair between light and dark as Turkish rose sparkles and intrigues beneath notes of spicy ginger and a sultry veil of velvet oud and mystic papyrus. Orange Sanguine, a zesty and energizing burst of crushed ripe fruit, plays off sweet blood orange juice against bitter orange peel and sensual notes of geranium. Grand Neroli, a romantic ingenue, wraps elegant orange blossom flower around layers of clean herbal notes, warm musks, and addictive vanilla. Complete with a handcrafted leather cap and a removable pump that allows for splash or spray use, this cologne brings to mind exhilarating moments of anticipation. This set contains:- 8 x 0.07 oz/ 2 mL Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Travel Sprays in Clementine California, Vanille Insensee, Cafe Tuberosa, Cedre Atlas, Iris Rebelle, Rose Anonyme, Orange Sanguine, Grand Neroli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atelier Cologne Perfume Travel Palette 8 x 0.07 oz/ 2 mL!
Cumberland, RI
Omg I love this set. I got one tiny sample of an Atelier Cologne scent years ago from some bonus points I had from Sephora. I didn’t used to have this issue, but lately I have been so sneezy when it comes to standard perfumes, and this sample was one of the only ones recent that didn’t make my nose itch. I had forgotten about it and recently found the empty sample bottle in an old purse , which I’m so glad I did or I never would have remembered the name of it! Recently when I was at Sephora picking up some other things, I noticed a sample pack of a bunch of different scents and I immediately grabbed it. It’s such a good price to try out 8 different varieties! This perfume is kind of expensive on its own, and I like that this palette lets you try a whole bunch before committing to one expensive bottle. Now each day I just spritz a new one on and see how it makes me feel!
These perfumes are soooo deliciously scented. They last sooo long and I always get compliments. My personal favorite of the bunch is the clementine California. Literally smells like heaven. Though they’re on the pricier side, the scent and the amount of use I get out of them make it worthy.
Overall, I'm really happy with this purchase. The iris is a little powdery for me and the vanilla doesn't read like vanilla on my skin but I'm unexpectedly in love with the bois blonde, it's perfect for winter with warmth and a hint of spice
Marysville, MI
a little expensive for the amount of perfume that you end up with, but it’s worth being able to try multiple scents. it requires more wear than just a spritz at the store to know if a scent is right for you. this is a great introduction into the brand.
Ohio
A great way to try some of the perfumes Atelier Cologne offers without spending $30 on a travel size. Clementine California & Orange Sanguine are my 2 favorite Atelier scents
I LOVE THIS BRAND. I cant get enoughof these scents. They are VERY PRICEY. But, I consider myself a scent snob and I think they are totally worth it. The scents are natural and you will not find anything like them. I tried. A little goes a long way and the scent lingers so well its crazy.
East Granby
Bought this on sale and liked about half the scents. I regularly wear 2 of then. My intention was to find another scent - other than Orange Sanguine- to wear regularly. I found I really liked the Clementine one but not enough to replace my signature scent, Orange Sanguine. So why fight it?! Ultimately this set made me learn to appreciate my signature scent!
This is a great way to sample some of the best scents from Atelier.  Each is long lasting and fresh.  Orange Sanguine is probably my favorite for the summer.  Vanille Insense (sp?) is lovely for fall and winter.  If you are new to Atelier, I recommend starting with this set.
Manchester, CT
I love getting the tester sets with Atelier. They have so many wonderful fragrances. They are all long lasting and concentrated. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for
Superior, WI
This was by far the greatest value of a travel perfume set I have ever gotten. I discovered 3 new scents that I feel in love with: Oud saphir - a smoky leather scent that makes me feel like a femme fatale, however a bit strong for some. When I first tried it I wasn't even sure if I liked it but I kept coming back to it until it became my favorite. Clementine California - a crisp citrus scent that is perfect for inoffensive everyday wear Santal carmin - a sexy Woody scent I would put in the same heady category as oud saphir but more generally liked by other people.

Looking for your answer?