BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Orange Sanguine, a zesty and energizing burst of crushed ripe fruit, plays off sweet blood orange juice against bitter orange peel and sensual notes of geranium. Complete with a handcrafted leather cap and a removable pump that allows for splash or spray use, this cologne brings to mind relaxed mornings, sun rises, and soft sea breezes. “It was the kind of moment you would want to revisit. Everyone was here, gathered on the terrace for breakfast, and the scent of fresh oranges was diffusing in the yellow heat. A symphony of their laughter and waves hitting the cliffs played in the air.” Notes: Blood Orange, Bitter Orange, Jasmine, Geranium, Amber Woods, Tonka Beans, Sandalwood. Style: Zesty. Energizing. Playful. see more...

• Besides the blood orange, are there any strong floral notes in th...2 Answers
  • How long do you think this sent lasts?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite atelier scent?4 Answers
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "It's a nice scent for spring, but I don't think I would ever buy a full size of it since the scent doesn't last very long, and I don't particularly want to continue applying "orange" smell to myself through the day." in 2 reviews
  • "And while it lingers close to the skin for hours I do wish it lasted longer with more of a powerful kick even though it's probably made to be worn as a cologne." in 1 review
  • "A big plus is that if sprayed on clothing, the scent lasts for weeks." in 1 review
  • "This scent smells just like blood oranges and is very energizing." in 1 review
  • "The blood orange scent is nice & not musky." in 1 review
Natalie A.
This smells SO GOOD! I got a sample of it in my Play! by Sephora and although I'm more of a fresh/floral/sensual scents kind of girl, I actually really liked this. I wouldn't say that this lasts too long.. I stopped smelling like it after an hour or two (maybe I didn't put on enough). It's not a very powerful scent, definitely not the kind that lasts throughout the day without having to reapply. But the fragrance.. Wow. Such a nice scent for spring and summer. It smells exactly like tangerines, without the stickiness of the actual fruit. Not what I'm usually drawn to, but I absolutely loved it!
Brittany B.
This scent is my favorite. I've never been a perfume person but this one struck me. I coincidentally got it during a very difficult time in my life and not correlate the smell with someone who will soon be called home by the Lord. I will forever wear this for its beautiful scent and memory for me.

It smells much like orange at first but that fades within a few minutes and you're left with this pleasant floral smell and at the end smells almost beachy. My only complain is that the scent fades rather quickly compared to other perfumer.
Myra H.
Beautiful spring/summer orange/tangerine scent, but it's also pricey and the scent is not long lasting. I've all but drenched myself in it and can barely smell it an hour or two later. I have had people tell me that I smell good but they can't place what it smells like, so it still smells nice after awhile (at least according to my boyfriend and coworkers) but the notes aren't distinct enough for anyone to figure out quite what the scent is. shame because I really like the way it smells.
Stephanie W.
Earlysville, VA
I love perfume but have a hard time finding one that isn't too "sweet" or overpowering, or one that doesn't cause me to get a headache which many perfumes do. Enter Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine.

I Love this scent and get so many compliments every time I wear it. It is a sophisticated take on a citrusy scent that fits just about any occasion from a spring picnic to a formal dinner. It has become my signature scent and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box. Oh my gosh. I love it. I normally only wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs. But this is just so good. I live in Florida and I absolutely love the smell of orange blossoms. I always say I wish there was a perfume that smelled like them. Well, this is as close as it's going to get. It's citrusy and florally like the orange blossoms down here. I love it. I'm ordering a big bottle. Smells even better on you.
Rebecca R.
I do like smelling like a fresh orange! Especially in the spring and summertime. I've been keeping the samples of this in every handbag and finally took the splurge for the full bottle thru a Sephora Favorites deal. I love that it is not overbearing and that it also has staying power. Per description: Blood Orange from Italy. Jasmine from Egypt. Sandalwood from Indonesia. IMO, if you prefer a citrus scent, this may be for you.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
An interesting, fresh and clean scent. Although the orange dominates in this fragrance the scent does not smell like citrus. Apparently the fragrance note is a blood orange which smells like a nice blend of orange and grapefruit. The scent is actually quite full-bodied--the sandalwood and tonka bean create a nice (woody and spicy) background. This is not a long-lasting scent and it does not have a significant sillage.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I got mine in my Play! by Sephora box and I instantly loved it. I pulled it out of the box and opened it curious of what kind of nasty perfume they had in this month and come to find out I love it. after I smelt it the first time I wore it to work. and after that I was still in love with it so when I got home I went online and ordered the biggest bottle that have or had I love love love this stuff.
Mary C.
I received a small sample size in my monthly Sephora Play box. I really enjoyed this fragrance. A beautiful citrus Unisex scent that makes you feel happy. It's not in any way cheap smelling. Each note dances beautifully together. It's youthful yet elegant, great for all ages. The staying power is amazing. I usually go for more floral scents, but this fragrance worked its way into my heart.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I received a sample of this and I'm glad I did. With all the great reviews I was expecting a lot, I was highly disappointed. This scent did NOT react well on me, within 5 minutes I smelled like cheap rest area soap. My husband asked me if I was wearing bug spray...that says it all. I recommend sampling this first before buying, this isn't a cheap perfume!
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How long do you think this sent lasts?
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite atelier scent?
Brunilda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides the blood orange, are there any strong floral notes in this scent?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you like this scent?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think of the #AtelierCologne?