Atelier Cologne Lemon Island

by Atelier Cologne

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Lemon from Indian Ocean, Jasmine from India, Vanilla Infusion from MadagascarFragrance Description: This fragrance contains notes of salty jasmine from India and warm vanilla from Madagascar that blend together in harmony to create a truly unique solar aquatic scent. This perfume also features notes of green lemon from Rodrique, an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, which are used in perfume for the first time. About the Fragrance: The warmth of the island, the scent of your skin after bathing in the ocean and wearing sunscreen.

Iss this a good fragrance and is it unisex?
Has anyone tried this? Thinking about picking it up.
For what occasion would this be?
Start your review of Atelier Cologne Lemon Island!
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Paolla B.
I received a sample size. Wonderful fresh scent and it stays on the skin for a long time. I just applied as a perfume (some drops behind ears and wrists) and after about 8 hours later I can feel the fresh smell on the skin - not so noticeable as the beginning but good anyway. After some hours looks like I just left the shower and I loved it. The lemon notes with breeze are so good! Now I want to buy the bigger size.
jannie E.
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by jannie E.
I really loved this sample I received from influenster. You can definitely smell the lemon in this cologne. I can now see how it’s a unisex perfume. It isn’t a scent I would typically go for but it definitely amazed me. Definitely recommend:)
Carny S.
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Carny S.
I received this product for free in exchange for honest review from Influenster and Atelier Cologne. I have to say I immediately thought of another perfume I tried before and when I first got this. I did a comparison on someone else and they didn't think the two smelled the same. he felt that this was better. This is definitely a unisex scent. It's very fresh and clean and that bottom note is very clear. The lime really adds a spin that isn't overly fruity at all and it's the perfect combination. This is perfect for me since I'll be going on vacation and I can pack light with this fragrance since it's unisex. #voxbox #influenster #ateliercolognes #complimentary
Tara K.
Post Falls, ID
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Tara K.
Immediately my first impression is it smells a whole lot like lemon cleanser, like pledge. It also smells kind of like a slightly sweaty man. I do give it credit for its lasting time. Even after washing my wrists, it still smelled like this perfume, it even stuck around after a quick shower. I’ve come to the conclusion that I am not a fan of citrus scents.
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Eli R.
At first I felt the strong perfume but later it softened a bit and it was smelling very rich all day, the truth had not tried this brand and I recommend it
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Melissa P.
I received a sample size of this Lemon island perfume to try from Influenster, honestly i wasn’t sure about the whole lemon scent because i’m not big on a lemon scent....BUT surprisingly enough this was way above what I thought it would be.. i wore this to work today and even after a 12 hour shift i can still smell it. Its a very clean fresh citrus smell.. iam not sure i would wear this out on a date night but definitely a day to day casual work day absolutely! It last long and only takes a small amount.. i do wish I would have gotten a bigger size to review but hey i will definitely be carrying this little thing in my purse if i ever need to freshen up! Definitely would recommend this if you like a citrus smell!
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Barbie S.
I love how this scent takes me away to a beautiful beach. The lemon, jasmine and vanilla pair perfectly together. I am loving this. I get loads of compliments from family and friends. #AtelierCologne @Influenster #freesample
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Shannon V.
This perfume is so beautiful! The scent is so relaxing and calming and reminds me of the beach and the ocean! Some fragrances can be overpowering however this fragrance is not overpowering because it’s so amazing and relaxing and I love it! It definitely met my expectations and more! I definitely recommend this perfume because it’s not overpowering and smells absolutely amazing and reminds me of the beach! I’m gonna have to buy it at the store right away!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,541 reviews
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by Juanita H.
It smells alot like lemons. It smells good but not for me. It’s more a cleaning smell for me. Its not for me, But a friend and my daughter loved the smell of it!!!!
mary  J.
Roswell, GA
Atelier Cologne Lemon Island uploaded by mary  J.
I was pleasantly surprised, I'm usually not into lemon scent oh, I don't even put lemon in my tea, but I definitely enjoyed these set enjoyed the cologne made me feel like I was on vacation. It was a vacation that I needed, after a quick shower energetic and a few Sprints and I was ready to start the day
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yunji K.