Atelier Cologne Encens Jinhae Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume 3.3 oz Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The wind was blowing. The graceful petals of the cherry blossom were dancing like snowflakes. Suddenly, she got closer to him and he fell into her jet black eyes. He thought that his spell had started to take hold. Her beauty was unique. Despite feeling guilty, he kissed her." The First Cologne Aboslue of Atelier's Collection Orient, Encense Jinhae showcases incense from Samarkand, lemon from Sicily, and cherry blossom from Jinhae. Cologne Absolue, genuine pure perfume, celebrates the elegance of citruses, the traditional ingredients of a cologne. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious raw materials in perfumery for perfectly balanced creations. The 20 percent concentration of essential oils ensures an exceptional lasting power. Notes: Lemon, Pink Pepper, Nutmeg, Incense, Cherry Blossom, Rose, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Elemi. see more...

Review (1)
Dani D.
Plymouth
This has a really strong unisex scent that I really enjoy. I’ve found all of Atelier Cologne’s scents that I’ve tried so far to be unisex, something really refreshing when friends ask for recommendations, or when I’m not feeling so girly. I took away two stars because personally I wouldn’t repurchase - I really love floral scents like Marc Jacob’s Daisy, so this wasn’t too far up my street, but I’m trying a selection from AC so no doubt I’ll find something I love.