Atelier Cologne Clementine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray uploaded by Claudia L.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

This sunny composition, built around Clementine from California, sets off the sweet, citrusy fruit with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. The heart of intriguing star anise and a hint of pepper blends over a distinctively warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress. "He had been looking for her for months all over Los Angeles. This perfect stranger, with her fragile and elegant silhouette, was the perfect incarnation of the natural and fresh beauty."Easy to wear, Atelier Cologne Absolue fragrances are concentrated at 15 percent pure perfume and designed to offer outstanding lasting power and character to Cologne lovers. They are suitable for both women and men. Notes: Clementine, Mandarin, Juniper Berries, Star Anise, Sichuan Pepper, Basilica, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cypress. Style: Fruity. Green. Sweet. see more...

• Would this be a good spring/summer fragrance?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
This fragrance is so unique. I would say it would make an excellent unisex fragrance. It is balanced and the sillage lasts sometimes up to 24 hours. The scent is calming and grounding with base notes of Cedarwood and musk. At first smell, it almost smells like black tea but there is no bergamot. You definitely detect raspberry if you smell carefully. Atelier claims agarwood as a note listed in the ingredients but a couple of sources say the oud used in this fragrance is synthetic. I have smelt other fragrances that have real oud and they smell far more of incense than this fragrance so it is debatable as to the concentration or source of agarwood. Nonetheless, this fragrance is heavenly and I never grow tired of it. Also what makes this fragrance so inaccessible is the price-point however the bottle is dipped in silver, which is the first to have ever been done by a perfumer.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
I received this as a sample last night in my Play Sephora subscription and I am in LOOOOOVE. I ordered it last night and I can't wait until it gets here. It's expensive but smells Ah-mazingggg. It's citrusy but has some floral notes too. Atelier Cologne Clementine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box and really love it! It is citrusy with floral notes making it perfect for spring and summer. I'm a nurse so I try not to wear heavy scents to work and this is fresh and light enough to wear at work!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I got a sample from this perfume on my Sephora Play! Box and loved it, since I did not want to commit to the full size, I got one of The sample boxes of Atelier, and then I committed to the full size, definitely worth it. Basic and unique smell.
Britnee L.
Britnee L.
Love this scent for the summertime! Has a great citrus smell, but is also reminiscent of the beach. It is a light scent that isn't overpowering or too heavy, but it lasts a while.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Apex, NC
I recently received the Clementine California Cologne in my Sephora Play box and absolutely fell in love with it. The scent is bright and long lasting; very citrusy with floral notes. It is a bit expensive, but seems worth it.
Twochix O.
Twochix O.
Stoney Creek , ON
I received this from a contest that I won from Sephora and I had almost given it away to my mom but then I thought why not try it? So I tried it and the next day I got about15 compliments on it. It is my new favourite - not too strong but a light fruity scent! Sorry mom maybe next time! Lol
jessica t.
jessica t.
Vancouver, BC
This fragrance is so beautiful for summer! Very fresh and crisp with a bright citrus scent that is so refreshing but doesnt make you smell like an air fresher - its just the right amount of sweet! i love catching this fragrance all day on my skin when i wear it
Lyndsay D.
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Would this be a good spring/summer fragrance?