BY ATELIER COLOGNE #40 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This sunny composition, built around Clementine from California, sets off the sweet, citrusy fruit with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. The heart of intriguing star anise and a hint of pepper blends over a distinctively warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress. "He had been looking for her for months all over Los Angeles. This perfect stranger, with her fragile and elegant silhouette, was the perfect incarnation of the natural and fresh beauty."Easy to wear, Atelier Cologne Absolue fragrances are concentrated at 15 percent pure perfume and designed to offer outstanding lasting power and character to Cologne lovers. They are suitable for both women and men. Notes: Clementine, Mandarin, Juniper Berries, Star Anise, Sichuan Pepper, Basilica, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cypress. Style: Fruity. Green. Sweet. see more...

• Do you love this scent?2 Answers
  • ¿Alguien lo ha usado? Me causa curiosidad, ¿Como es su fr...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like the scent doesnt last that long?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yaidelyn F.

I received from Sephora a sample of Atelier Cologne Clementine California to test out. I couldn’t wait to give it a try. I had an expectation that it would be unbearably citrus. I was pleasantly surprised.  It was more fruity and sweet. This scent couldn’t be more delicate and it’s just the perfect summer scent. This fragrance has notes of Clementine, Mandarin, Star Anise, Sichuan Pepper, and my two favorite notes of Juniper Berries and Sandalwood.
I have noticed that many of Atelier Cologne’s fragrances are suitable for both women and Men, such as this Clementine California. I spritzed some on my husband and unfortunately he wasn’t a fan. He tends to choose musk scents.
I read online about the fragrance and I came across that this fragrance is a concentrated perfume/cologne at about 15% percent pure which helps offer a lasting power. Unfortunately, I didn’t feel it lasted for me. Perhaps it was because of how my body chemicals reacted to it or what else it could be. I had noticed that several hours later the fragrance was almost so faint that it’s like I had nothing on. I loved the packaging the fragrance came in. It’s so California. I haven’t decided yet if this will be my summer scent.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I am obsessed! I have a few samples from Sephora and I am in love! It lasts all day long. smells amazing like oranges but also has a tiny bit of musk to it. I love how this layers with my bath & body works get happy white peach sangria body spray. It is super up there in cost, but once I use up the perfumes I currently own, I am buying! Right now it is the love of my life
Myra H.
Love this scent! It's so fresh and perfect for spring/summer. It's a great mix of citrus and floral and always makes me think of back home (Florida) when I wear it. It's a bit up there in cost but it is worth it and you could get a value set to try multiple scents. This is probably up there in my top Atelier scents and top perfumes on general
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
My go to summer fragrance I am obsessed with the way this smells with the warm breeze and the Sun on my face I cannot explain to you what it does it's not just a Cologne it's an experience you need to go into your local sephora and smell it for yourself
Angel A.
If you are into natural smelling citrus fragrances..No one does citrus like Atelier..Trust me!! Its beautiful, bright, energetic for the spring and summer. Has a very beachy vibe making it perfect for those hot days in an open space. Test this out!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I received a sample of this with a recent Sephora order . I found it highly unappealing . It smells just as the name suggests , like citrus. If you like to go around smelling like fruit then you would probably like this but it is just not my thing !
Katie H.
Stillwater, MN
Received this by redeeming my Sephora points. I will definitely be purchasing the full size when I run out of this sample. It smells very tropical, like a tropical drink or something. It dries down to a very clean scent that lasts almost all day. It is not over powering by any means but just enough strength. I absolutely love this...going to be great for spring and summer months!
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite scent right now. One of my favorites of all time and it’s sooo hard for me to find a perfume that doesn’t give me headache or sell too strong of alcohol. This is a pure perfume and it is delicious. I am saving up for the full size. Perfect for summer or anytime really. I live in Florida and it’s perfect for Florida summers. Not too strong. Fresh and clean citrus with a very slight floral (I think it is. ) LOVE THIS. go get a sample and u will love it too!!!!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I absolutely fell in love with this when I received a sample of it and it is one of my favorite perfumes however it is so pricey ! It makes me want to only get the small size but I know I’ll run out fast !
Lindsey S.
Hands down still my favorite fragrance of all time. Guys are drawn to it. Women ask what you’re wearing. It smells like summer with the artificial coconut and sugar notes everything has these days. Clementine. Basil. And Vetiver. You won’t be disappointed.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love this scent?
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Would this be a good spring/summer fragrance?
Ana F.
Imperial, CA
Does anyone else feel like the scent doesnt last that long?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
¿Alguien lo ha usado? Me causa curiosidad, ¿Como es su fragancia? :)

back