BY ATELIER COLOGNE

This sunny composition, built around Clementine from California, sets off the sweet, citrusy fruit with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. The heart of intriguing star anise and a hint of pepper blends over a distinctively warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress. "He had been looking for her for months all over Los Angeles. This perfect stranger, with her fragile and elegant silhouette, was the perfect incarnation of the natural and fresh beauty."Easy to wear, Atelier Cologne Absolue fragrances are concentrated at 15 percent pure perfume and designed to offer outstanding lasting power and character to Cologne lovers. They are suitable for both women and men. Notes: Clementine, Mandarin, Juniper Berries, Star Anise, Sichuan Pepper, Basilica, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cypress. Style: Fruity. Green. Sweet. see more...

Yaidelyn F.

I received from Sephora a sample of Atelier Cologne Clementine California to test out. I couldn’t wait to give it a try. I had an expectation that it would be unbearably citrus. I was pleasantly surprised.  It was more fruity and sweet. This scent couldn’t be more delicate and it’s just the perfect summer scent. This fragrance has notes of Clementine, Mandarin, Star Anise, Sichuan Pepper, and my two favorite notes of Juniper Berries and Sandalwood.
I have noticed that many of Atelier Cologne’s fragrances are suitable for both women and Men, such as this Clementine California. I spritzed some on my husband and unfortunately he wasn’t a fan. He tends to choose musk scents.
I read online about the fragrance and I came across that this fragrance is a concentrated perfume/cologne at about 15% percent pure which helps offer a lasting power. Unfortunately, I didn’t feel it lasted for me. Perhaps it was because of how my body chemicals reacted to it or what else it could be. I had noticed that several hours later the fragrance was almost so faint that it’s like I had nothing on. I loved the packaging the fragrance came in. It’s so California. I haven’t decided yet if this will be my summer scent.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is one of my go to fragrances, especially in the summer time. My only gripe is that it doesn’t last that long and it’s god awfully expensive. I’m a repeat user and I would buy again because of how much I adore the scent, I just do wish that it lasted longer on me. I’m a big fan of a few of Atelier’s fragrances, they’re unique from your typical fragrances in my opinion. I would recommend getting the spray first because of how expensive they are to see whether or not you think it’s worth it. I expected this to be too citrusy for my liking, but it isn’t at all. It definitely has those citrus notes to it, but it also has an over all fruity scent to it. Just smells amazing and I get so many compliments on it.
Myra H.
Love this scent! It's so fresh and perfect for spring/summer. It's a great mix of citrus and floral and always makes me think of back home (Florida) when I wear it. It's a bit up there in cost but it is worth it and you could get a value set to try multiple scents. This is probably up there in my top Atelier scents and top perfumes on general
Sarah S.
Bangor, ME
My go to summer fragrance I am obsessed with the way this smells with the warm breeze and the Sun on my face I cannot explain to you what it does it's not just a Cologne it's an experience you need to go into your local sephora and smell it for yourself
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
Received this by redeeming my Sephora points. I will definitely be purchasing the full size when I run out of this sample. It smells very tropical, like a tropical drink or something. It dries down to a very clean scent that lasts almost all day. It is not over powering by any means but just enough strength. I absolutely love this...going to be great for spring and summer months!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville , CA
I absolutely fell in love with this when I received a sample of it and it is one of my favorite perfumes however it is so pricey ! It makes me want to only get the small size but I know I’ll run out fast !
Lindsey S.
Hands down still my favorite fragrance of all time. Guys are drawn to it. Women ask what you’re wearing. It smells like summer with the artificial coconut and sugar notes everything has these days. Clementine. Basil. And Vetiver. You won’t be disappointed.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Four stars for scent accuracy. This literally smells like your fingers after peeling a fresh clementine! But how does one wear this kind of scent? There’s no other notes in it at all for me, and no depth at all. It really is “pure” so if that’s what you’re looking for it sticks to its claim! But I just don’t see this being super wearable.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
This is a lovely citrus, woody scent with a touch of floral. The throw is not overwhelming and stays somewhat close to the skin. However, it does not last long. I've tried applying it to dry skin and on top of unscented lotion, and I can't get it to last through half of a workday. Disclaimer: This fragrance was sent to me as a gift by Sephora.
Vera F.
This is my go to fragrance! When they say “clementine” they mean it ! I just can’t get enough of it! So refreshing and it s a long lasting scent! I also do mix it with Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon or Rose to create something unique! I highly recommend this brand in general . Purchased it at Sephora
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love this scent?
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Would this be a good spring/summer fragrance?
Ana F.
Imperial, CA
Does anyone else feel like the scent doesnt last that long?
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
¿Alguien lo ha usado? Me causa curiosidad, ¿Como es su fragancia? :)
Sesalie R.
Wilmington
null Okay, I love this scent but not its longevity (or lack thereof) or its price tag. Has anyone found similar perfumes?

Sephora