BY ATELIER COLOGNE

This sunny composition, built around Clementine from California, sets off the sweet, citrusy fruit with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. The heart of intriguing star anise and a hint of pepper blends over a distinctively warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress. "He had been looking for her for months all over Los Angeles. This perfect stranger, with her fragile and elegant silhouette, was the perfect incarnation of the natural and fresh beauty."Easy to wear, Atelier Cologne Absolue fragrances are concentrated at 15 percent pure perfume and designed to offer outstanding lasting power and character to Cologne lovers. They are suitable for both women and men. Notes: Clementine, Mandarin, Juniper Berries, Star Anise, Sichuan Pepper, Basilica, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Cypress. Style: Fruity. Green. Sweet. see more...

Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This fragrance is very similar to their orange cologne that they sell which I have previously reviewed as well. The same as the other, I gave this one less star due to the lacking longevity of the scent lingering on your skin. Lasts a couple of hours but probably needs to be reapplied once or twice mid-day. Also these scents aren't really my cup of tea but I keep on getting them in my beauty boxes that I've just collected so many samples in the past couple of years. This one has an intro note that is slightly o a more sweeter and sour fragrance than the orange cologne that kind of reminds you of the cuties, clementines or tangerines. An off orange smell that is also pleasant. Hence the name of the fragrance with clementine. It's a more sweeter yet spicier cousin of its orange counterpart which is also fruity but also slightly spicy but more musky. Both very citrusy but in slightly different aspects. If you're debating between each one, I would honestly just go to a Sephora or department store that carries the fragrance and compare it side to side to see which one works better. Also, different skin plus fragrance makes everyone smell different so try it on different arms or hands to compare scents!
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
This fragrance is so unique. I would say it would make an excellent unisex fragrance. It is balanced and the sillage lasts sometimes up to 24 hours. The scent is calming and grounding with base notes of Cedarwood and musk. At first smell, it almost smells like black tea but there is no bergamot. You definitely detect raspberry if you smell carefully. Atelier claims agarwood as a note listed in the ingredients but a couple of sources say the oud used in this fragrance is synthetic. I have smelt other fragrances that have real oud and they smell far more of incense than this fragrance so it is debatable as to the concentration or source of agarwood. Nonetheless, this fragrance is heavenly and I never grow tired of it. Also what makes this fragrance so inaccessible is the price-point however the bottle is dipped in silver, which is the first to have ever been done by a perfumer.
Margot J.
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my second Atelier Cologne and my second citrus scent from them. And I just love it.
It reminds me of a hot summer day. Whenever I put it on, it immediately makes me happy.
It's pretty sweet as a fragrance, but still does a good job of capturing that fresh citrus twist.
I've only had it for maybe a week, and it's the middle of winter, but I think it wears well. It doesn't last as long as I wish it did, but I don't mind carrying a travel spray in my bag with me to freshen it up.
A perfect scent for citrus lovers
Jlau2789 l.
Jlau2789 l.
I love the Atelier line. I think that their fragrances are some of the more clear and crisp scents out on the market. I have a hard time finding ANY perfume that lasts longer than 2 hours on my skin, so the longevity of this product on my skin is about the same as others.

The perfumes are quite expensive so I like to buy their sample sizes. I purchased all of their scents in sample size for $35 and it was a great way to figure out which scents lasted and smelled best on my skin.

My skin is always cool so heavier scents last a bit longer. Since this is fruit based I only got to enjoy the light, citrusy scent for a couple of hours.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I usually hate orange scents (and flavors too!), so I actually groaned when I pulled this out, but then I was pleasantly surprised. This clementine scent is super fresh and not sickly sweet, and has a kick of a peppery ending to balance it out. I don’t think I would ever specifically buy this scent, but I’ve been enjoying it on a daily basis the past few weeks. My one complaint, as always, is that the sample size doesn’t have a sprayer – who else HATES putting fragrances on without a sprayer?! IT’S THE LITERAL WORST!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Such an amazing scent. I'm obsessed. I love the citrus & it mellows out beautifully to such a light clean smell. I've started layering this one & the Vanille & it is just such a mesmerizing scent. Not over powering by any means & gives it another element on top of the citrus. I am absolutely in love with the Atelier scents. They're so unique & the way you can layer them all is just awesome. This one is beautiful for spring or summertime, the Vanille layered just makes it appropriate for any season! I love this brand!
Christine N.
Christine N.
I wasn't expecting to like this fragrance as much as I do. It is different from anything I have ever smelled. It is a pure fruity clementine fragrance. Like I smell like I just ate a lot of clementines or like a clementine peel or grove. It is just very true to scent which is a nice one.

It actually takes me back to California and is a very "West Coast" type of scent and I think it was most appropriately named.

It is definitely a nice pick me up type of scent that works best for casual days during the Spring and Summer. I think this may possibly be unisex given that smelling like clementines isn't really exclusive to either gender but it is definitely sweet enough for a woman. This isn't marketed as a transporting scent like the Relic line but it does just that in that it takes me to a clementine grove in California and so in that sense it is for me.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
A bit pricey but it's worth every penny. It's smells like a hot summer day in the country. It's a citrus floral scent. Smells like a pretty woman in a sundress. It's long lasting. It smells amazing. Women and men stop me all the time to ask what I have on. It's a pretty scent. I only use it on special occasions.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I will start by saying that I have never felt the need to purchase a high end perfume, once this sample runs out I will be buying the full size. The smell is bright and citrusy, like oranges and lemons and grapefruits all together--like summer. It's so appealing and not at all overwhelming.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
At the beginning, it smelled *extremely* clementine, in the same way that Orange Sanguine smells extremely orange, but after a while the clementine smell disappeared and all I could smell was a sort of refreshing spiciness (unlike Orange Sanguine which just smells like soap once the orange smell disappears). The Atelier citruses tend to wear off too quickly in my opinion.
Lyndsay D.
Lyndsay D.
Elkhorn, WI
Would this be a good spring/summer fragrance?
Ana F.
Ana F.
Imperial, CA
Does anyone else feel like the scent doesnt last that long?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love this scent?
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
¿Alguien lo ha usado? Me causa curiosidad, ¿Como es su fragancia? :)