Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne Absolue Travel Spray Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Bergamote Soleil is effervescent and lively with a soft hint of floral in the background. This unisex fragrance offers a sunny composition built around the freshness of bergamot from Calabria. Concentrated at 15 percent fragrance, it is a pure perfume that provides the freshness and elegance of a cologne but lasts on your skin. Notes: Bergamot, Bigarade, Ambrette, Jasmine, Lavender, Cardamom, Vetiver, Oak Moss, White Amber. Style: Sunny. Effervescent. Floral. see more...

Keely D.
Keely D.
Vancouver
Love this! Perfect embodiment of what sunshine smells like and has just a slight floral undertone. I wear this almost daily and have gotten many compliments. As always, with any fragrance- a little goes a long way. The worst thing you can do to a lovely scent is to wear too much. It spoils the ability for the perfum to adapt to your body chemistry as well. I usually turn scents a little more musky and this is still super light on me. The entire Atelier line smells divine, but this is one of my faves. Can't wait to invest in a full bottle!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
I got this as a free tester from Sephora. I love it! It reminds me of Jo Malone fragrances. Its unisex and even hubby loves it. We are both EXTREMELY scent sensitive. I plan on buying the mixed testing kit soon! I love that i can wear them alone or layer to customize a fragrance for my mood! Very reasonable pricing and various sizes too!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
My absolute favourite perfume for the summer (although technically it is a cologne and a unisex one at that). The scent is very citrusy with a powdery sort of scent that lingers and just smells fresh. Scents usually bother me (making me sneeze, giving me headaches) but this one doesn't at all. Highly recommend it! You can even order through the Atelier Cologne website and get a sample pack of all of their colognes. I'm devastated that it isn't cruelty-free!